Where to?

1 YEAR LATER.

Samaar's POV

A year ago, Sheath left to America. This year it was our turn to leave. But to where?

Yusra managed to get into the university she's always wanted to get into- University of Toronto.

I know I shouldn't be mentioning this good for nothing idiot. But I'm worried about his future with Yusra. Conner was also accepted into the same university. What happens between those two, I got updates on that. Yusra Skype's me every six hours to tell me how awkward it is being in the same class as him. Mathematics is their thing. Though honestly Conner was smart for anything. He literally could have went into anything. But he mentioned how he only wanted to be a simple accountant. Yusra didn't really think about her future. She just chose math and that's it. She decided to take Islamic Study courses. Aside from that she was starting to think about entering the MSA. Honestly I haven't been that well updated with Conner and I know I shouldn't be.

Aakifah, my beautiful older sister, has come with me to get into the same program as me. 

Where have we gone?

To America.

Who have I married?

An idiotic genius that doesn't even know I'm here in the same country as him. Sheath.

It's hard to say that I haven't argued with my parents over this.

The day after we got married, a lot of things changed.

Sheath left.

Yusra's family attempted to search for eligible marriage candidates for Yusra. Like I said 'attempted.' Yusra threw a tantrum and they finally said they'd wait for her to grow up.

Eid came.

Sarah turned one years old.

Subhee... well Aakifah still hasn't talked to him and not like they should. I mean they're not even friends. It's basically a misunderstanding that no one cares about. It's not like I hate Subhee, I mean, he could totally marry my sister... if he had the guts and courage.

Oh right! My dad finally moved my mom and Sarah into a nice huge condo! It was amazing but unfortunately... Sarah has been growing up to be an obese, petite little devil. She spat at me when I was saying goodbye to her! It's funny to think that she was sort of in love with Subhee. She'd never let the guy go...

As for me and Aakifah, we moved into the girl's dormitory in one of the universities close to Sheath's. Yes we've moved to America. At first Yusra was supposed to come with me but in the end, she decided not to. She wasn't really ready either. She kept worrying about her parents and what they'd do without their only daughter. I, on the other hand begged my parents to let me stay with my mom's sister. They agreed in the end after one full year of annoying them. I might as well be the luckiest girl on earth.

It's only a given that that rock head doesn't know I'm here. Yesterday I called my aunt... or actually my mother-in-law and she told me everything about Sheath and what he's up to. It's weird that he happens to be working at a part time job... near my university. Of course, I didn't choose to go to his University. He'd find out and my world would end. My parents sent me here to look after Sheath. Well I guess this is where halal dating would come? 

I really had no confidence living in this country alone and that's why I was glad that I had Aakifah with me. 

 Aakifah and me were attending the same university with the same career choices. Weird, right? Not at all. We just ended up thinking about the advantages. The biggest advantage was the help we'd give each other and that's all we needed. 

When I told Aakifah how my mariage to Shaeth might be fake, she laughed and told me 'lying isn't a hobby.' Well I never really liked lying so I was a little upset. After telling her everything, she gave me the dullest look and then she smacked me.

"If it was fake, why would you go on with it in the first place?" She asked, refusing to believe everything I just said. In the end I told her it was a joke but I could tell she was a little shaken. It's better not to tell anyone other than Yusra. Even though Aakifah's my sister, and I love her and all, she'd explode if she knew it was true.

It's been at least one month and the first thing we did was go to a Chinese super market to buy a bunch of noodles, rice and pasta. Aakifah always made  the best pasta, and I on the other hand loved eating rice. Noodles were eaten where there was no more food at all. After a month it felt like I gained five pounds... but the weight machine said otherwise.

Aakifah and me took loads of science courses and also a couple of religion courses. After leaving that all girls private school in grade nine I was dreadful without any knowledge of Islam. I actually felt guilty. But one thing's for sure, you can never trust your professors. They could all be atheist for god's sake.

We were both going into medical. The university wasn't as advanced or popular but I liked it. The university Sheath entered, however, was the most popular one there.

Now I should say... Have I seen Sheath yet?

Nope. Not even a speck of his hair.

Of course I know where he is. Uncle and Auntie told me to check up on him and see if he was eating properly.  Though I haven't. Not yet. I wonder why. But I'm pretty sure he's a distraction.

I don't think I've ever told anyone this but since I was a kid I always wanted to be a proud woman, wearing a niqab. But I don't really think that's ever going to happen. Especially if I want to become a Genetic Councillor. How I came up with that career is a question even I can't answer. I guess it was because my teacher mentioned it once and I went home and researched everything about it. It's not like I particularly want to do it. I'm interested in it but I don't plan on loving my career. It's weird. But who knows? I might end up liking it later on too...

 In this past month I've learned a lot...

What's my next move? I don't know.

_____________________________________________________

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu my dear readers.

This is probably the start of the second part to this book. It might be short or it might be long. Only Allah knows!

I know there was this one person who really wanted to see how Sheath and Samaar looked like, but I really wanted to avoid this type of situation. Because honestly I haven't based them on any characters. I'm sorry, really sorry. So @jahartsar I'm really sorry. I based it on my own imagination. If people like Samaar and Sheath do exist in this world, then I could probably take a picture to show you lol

And... I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. As most of you know I have summer school... again. And I really can't afford to write chapter at this point. I will however post one next week Insha'Allah. Cuz guess what? I FINISH IT NEXT WEEK! Yup I'm excited.

For those of you who support me and help me out with your comments I really do hope that you'll all be granted Jannah and a whole bunch of blessings because you've helped me more than enough.

There are some of you who have misunderstood the reason for taking down my stories later on but I'm not taking this down just because people don't like it. That's a NO NO.

I'm sorry for not replying to comments but you guys have to remember:

If I'm pissed off, sad and depressed, or even down about anything in my life, you guys are always there for me and I really am going to miss you guys :)  

Sorry for making you read another long author's note... lately it's become a habit.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu