1: 33 p.m (Australian Time Zone)

Other than impromptu declarations of love and arriving out of total nowhere, Theo is a pretty okay person in Serena's books

After he proclaims he love her, she doesn't really know what to do. It must be a dream surely. Things like these doesn't happen in real-life. They don't happen. They just don't. 

It's like fate has opened up her deepest desires, cut seventy-five and counting inches deep into her walls and rip out how she feels about this stupid boy and makes it all come true. Is it possible to fall for somebody she never met? Is it stupid? 

Serena prides herself in being sensible, the total opposite of stupid. In fact, she makes fun of stupid people. And now here she is, with a boy she hasn't spoke to in six months and a boy who just told her he love her. To take that completely in stride seems like a stupid thing to do. 

Franklin is nothing like she ever imagine though. She didn't know what to picture whenever she thinks about him but now his face is all that haunts her. He has sandy not-really brown not-really blonde hair that's extremely floppy, falling into his dark brown eyes every time he cocks his head to the right. His skin is almost paler than hers (holy shit, she has finally found someone whiter than she is) and he has this shy little crooked half-smile that tugs the dimples to cut into his cheeks. He's too cute, really. Adorable. Not adorable in a puppy, friend-zone kind of way though. 

"Serena," Theo says again. It's weird to hear his voice say her name, let her name roll off his tongue in real life, not over a speakerphone. "Say- say something."

She can't think of a way to respond to that- which is weird, because she normally prides herself in having a comeback to everything. She is usually articulate- almost too articulate, some would say- but the gist is this: Serena usually have an answer to everything. But now she doesn't. Because the world is falling apart and the boy she loves almost painfully for a year now just said he loved her. And she's seeing him for the first time.

This is too much. Too much. Her brain is going to explode into smithereens or something.

He looks at her expectantly. Those brown eyes are focused on her, deeply, intently, and her feelings are starting to come up her throat, threatening to spill-

"I- I- me too."

-