7: 16 p.m

"Hello, welcome to Breakup Helpline! We are-"

"Serena?"

"Oh sorry, Theo. It's just me, Eva."

"Oh sorry...you guys kind of sound the same."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. So...what seems to be the problem? Or were you just looking for Serena? If you were, well, I can give you her number and-"

"I already have her Australian number but, um, this is a problem I need to ask you about."

"Oh, really? Ooh, this is so great! I never get a legitimate problem from a teen! Okay, hold on, let me get my serious cap on..."

"..."

"And there it is! Okay, ahem, so what seems to be the problem, young one?'

"...aren't we nearly the same age?"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME SOLVE YOUR ISSUES."

"Was it worth shouting?"

"Yes, actually. Anyway, we're getting carried away! What seems to be the problem?"

"Well...it's about Serena."

"Aha, and what about Serena?"

"Well....I...don't know. I mean, we almost haven't talked in half a year. When she has time, I'm too busy and when I have time, she's too busy or tired and the time-zone is messed up...she's all the way there and I'm here."

"Why should it matter? You and Serena are just friends, right? I mean, you guys never even met...and don't you have a girlfriend?"

"We broke up...again. Something about me not spending enough money on Valentine's or something."

"What?! See, Mr Fanceh and I would never run into that  problem...we just stay in, order pizza and watch Harry Potter movies."

"Yeah well, apparently it's not enough to impress her friends on her Facebook."

"Bitch."

"I know. Anyway, about Serena...it's just...I missed her and well, I don't know I kind of miss her sarcastic mouth and-"

"You like her."

"What?! Where do you get that idea? I DO NOT LIKE HER!"

"YOU SO LIKE HER." 

"No, I don't."

"Sure, you don't...speaking of which, Mr Fanceh officially owes me pizza. He keeps thinking that you'll never come to realise your feelings for her."

"I don't have any feelings for her..."

"Nobody believes you, Franklin. Nobody."

"Okay, fine! So what if I maybe like her? It's not like anything can happen. We never met! She's in Australia, studying and I'm here, trying to survive Pre-Med."

"Hmm...I see. So what you're gonna do about it? Call her and ask her out? Beg her to come back? Mind you, she's in the middle of her college so that's not going to happen. It needs to be romantic and real because Serena would laugh in your face if you stuff it up- actually...either way, she would laugh in your face if you mess it up or not but...ooh, I got it!"

"What?"

"You surprise her. Fly down to Australia and meet her."

"What?! That's- that's crazy! I don't even know, like, where she's staying or which college she's at or...even how she looks like. How am I going to meet her?!"

"I have her Australian address and you have her Australian phone number. All you have to do is book a plane down to Melbourne and pay for it."

"But that's too..."

"What?"

"Crazy. It's not me. I mean, I usually plan six months before going anywhere and I have to think about the money and I'm at school-"

"Do you love her?"

"I- I...yes."

"Then you'll be okay. Just YOLO it."

"YOLO?"

"It's a phase." 

-