Chapter 65

It's pretty much been a lazy day.Louis, Dylan and I are just at home, watching movies.I get up to get a glass of water, when the door rings.

"Louis, can you get the door?"

"Already on it!"

I hear him unlock it, an he says, "Hey mate, hey Perrie!"

I go to the door and see Zayn and Perrie.

"Hi guys, what a surprise, come in!"

"Hey mate, and hey Beatrice! I told Perrie you are having a girl, and she wanted to come to see you."

"Alright, well sit down, do you guys want anything to drink?"

"No, we are good."

I sit down with Perrie, while Louis, Zayn and Dylan play with some action figures.

"So you are having a girl, that is so exciting!"

"Yes, I absolutely can't wait.We now will have both a girl and boy."

"Yeah, so when I heard you were having a girl, I just had to buy this!", she says as she pulls out a gift.

"Aww Perrie, you didn't have to."

"It's just a little early present for the baby, from Zayn and I."

I open it up to reveal a white onesie with polka dots, and a pink beanie.

"This is absolutley adorable, thank you!"

"No problem, so have you thought of a name yet?"

"No, we haven't discussed it yet, since their is so many options!"

"Yeah, that's true."

"Hey Beatrice, what are we having for dinner?", Louis says.

"Uhm, I don't know, are you guys hungry?"

"Yeah, a little bit. Why don't we just order something?", Zayn adds.

"Like what?"

"I'm cool with pizza? How about you guys?", Louis asks and we all nod.

We call up to order a pizza, and while we wait we just talk.

"So how is it like to carry a baby in your stomach for nine months?", Zayn asks.

"Well, in the beginning, it's not bad, but when months pass and pass, it gets pretty heavy.Thats why I have to put my hand behind my back, for support since it is heavy."

"Like how heavy?"

"It's like carrying a medium watermelon, Zayn."

"Really? So it is not really that bad?"

"Yeah, it's heavy! You want to see?"

"Sure but like how?"

"Hold on.Louis bring the watermelon that is in the fruit bowl, and tape."

Louis nods and brings it to the living room.Zayn begins laughing, wondering what we are going to do to him.

"So we are going to tape this watermelon around your white muscle shirt, to see how it feels like.You okay with that?"

"Yeah, sure go for it.I'll be pregnant for a day!", he says and lets out a small chuckle.

Zayn takes off his shirt, leaving him just in his white muscle shirt.Louis tapes the watermelon, and we all start laughing.Once Louis is done, Zayn puts back on his regular, making it look like really does have a baby bump.

"My boyfriend's pregnant!", Perrie says.

The doorbell rings, and Louis tells Zayn to open the door.

"You guys want me to open the door, like this?"

"Yeah, what's so wrong with that?"

He walks toward the door, one hand behind his back.

"Well look at that, you are already walking like me."

"Well it is heavy!"

He opens the door, receiving the pizza and strange looks from the delivery guy.

"Can I take this off already? It is too much weight."

"It's only been like five minutes, Zayn.", Perrie replies.

"Yeah, I know.I don't know how you women do it, you guys are strong.", he says and then pats me on the shoulder.

"Well, thank you Zayn. But before you take it off, lets get a picture. This is going to be something I'll never forget."

He nods his head, and we take a picture doing the same exact pose.We both have our hands on our bump, and laughing.Louis posted it on his Instagram and twitter with the caption: "Two happy pregnant mommies at my house!"

*Vote//Comment*

*Ok what name, Audrey Victoria Tomlinson or Sophia Bella Tomlinson?*