Chapter 95

* Back to Beatrice's POV *

I step out of the shower, the bathroom full of hot steam. I wrap a towel around my body, and everything seems silent. Too silent. The kids were awake when I got in the shower, and if they fell asleep, I would hear Louis watching TV or something.

I open the bathroom door to find the hotel room empty, and I'm really confused. On the bed, I see their a gorgeous lace dress, that is breathtaking. It is black, covered in lace, and is open from the back. To go with the dress, there is a pair of nude heels, that are absolutely lovely as well. Along with the dress and heels is a Victoria's Secret bag. I open it to see what's inside, and chuckle. It's a pair of lace underwear and a bra, that is quite cheeky. Where did this come from? I see right beside the items is a letter, which says this:

Dear Beatrice,
Today is your birthday beautiful, so we have plans! I bought the dress and heels for you, hopefully you like it. I also hope you like your Victoria's Secret garments, I like them a lot. Put it on, and get ready. Be downstairs in the lobby at 7! Also, if you're wondering where the kids are, they are safe with Harry and Gemma. Love you, and get ready to be treated like an absolute queen.

-Louis (: x

As I read the letter, I smile, this is so sweet. I check the time to see when I should get ready, and it was about 5:20pm. I change into sweats and one of Louis's oversized shirts and go to the bathroom and plug in the blow dryer, that I luckily brought with me.

I blow dry my wet hair, until it is fully dry, and then go back to the room. I go through the suitcase, and get my curler. I debate on how I should do my hair, and end up doing beach waves. The beach waves looks fine on me, so might as well do that hairstyle, and I also dislike tight curls. By the time I'm completely finished with my hair, it is 6:00. I only have an hour left, and I need to do my makeup. I grab the eyeshadow palette Louis gave me, and my make up bag.

I start off by putting concealer under my eyes, and then put on some eyeliner. After that, I put on mascara to make my eyelashes longer. Once I'm done, I grab the eyeshadow palette and put a beige shade on my eyelid. I apply black eyeshadow on my crease, to create the smokey eye effect. I leave my lips for last, and apply a light red shade to my lips.

I go back to the room, and put on the lace undergarments from Victoria's Secret that Louis gave me. After, I put on the dress and it fits perfectly. It's those type of dresses that are supposed to fit you a bit tight, and show off your curves. I slip on the nude heels, and take a last look in the mirror. I actually like how I look today.

As I get my phone from the counter, it is 6:45pm. I decide to go on twitter, and I see many birthday messages from the fans, and the boys.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Happy birthday to my wife, my bestfriend, my absolute everything Beatrice! Love you babe x

@zaynmalik: Happy Birthday Beatrice! Lots of hugs and kisses!
- Zayn & Perrie

@Harry_Styles: Happy Birthday to the wonderful Beatrice, hope you liked my gift love x

@NiallOfficial: Hope you have a wonderful day, Beatrice ! Gotta give you your present when you come back !

@Real_Liam_Payne: Hope you have a marvelous day, Beatrice! You deserve it, love! xx

I smile as I read all the tweets, I'm glad I have them in my life. We are not blood related, but to me, they are considered family.

As I lock my screen, the phone decides to ring. I pick it up, and it's my dad.

"Hi, dad.", I say as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello, darling. I just wanted to call and wish you a very Happy Birthday. When you come back, come and visit me so we can have dinner, I have a gift for you."

"Thank you, I appreciate it, and okay I'll visit you right when I come back."

"Okay, man, you are sure growing up. I wish I could of been there for all your birthdays, but I'm here now, and that's what matters."

"Yeah, but you're right what matters is now."

"Just remember when I wasn't with you, I was thinking of you. You were my first little girl, now look at you, you are a grown woman that is a wife and a mother. You deserve everything you have, love.", he says and his voice begins to crack.

Is my dad crying? Well then, that makes two of us.

"Thank you, dad, you are making me an emotional wreck right now.", I say and chuckle.

"Oh sorry, I'm a bit emotional too. Well, I'll speak to you later Beatrice, you must have plans with Louis. Have fun, love you."

"It's fine, and okay bye. I love you too, dad."

I check the time, and it's 6:57. Shit, I have to go. I grab the hotel key and my phone, and head out. I take the elevator, and luckily, it doesn't make any stops. I step out the elevator, and a man walks toward me and smiles.

"Are you Beatrice?"

"Yes."

"Come with me, I will escort you to Louis."

I nod, and we walk outside to the hotel. As he opens the door to exit, I see a limo outside. Louis comes out of the limo, looking perfect. I gasp, he is wearing a suit with his hair styled back into a quiff, he looks flawless. He is also holding a dozen of red roses, he is honestly my Prince Charming.

I walk toward him, and he smiles big. He grabs my hand and spins me around, licking his lips.

"You look breathtaking, babe."

"Same to you, you look so handsome."

"Here, these are for you.", he says and hands me the flowers.

"Thank you, they are beautiful."

He opens the door for me, and helps me in. As the chauffeur begins to drive, Louis opens a bottle of champagne, and has two champagne glasses.

"Champagne my fine lady?", he asks.

"Yes please.", I say and hold the champagne glass as he serves it.

"To the birthday queen.", he says and I chuckle.

He kisses me on lips quickly, before we sip the champagne.

"I already told you this, but you look flawless as always. I did a good job choosing the right dress."

"I'm impressed, Louis. You know how to shop for the right dress and shoes. Or did you ask for help?"

"I may I have asked Perrie for help."

"It's okay, I appreciate it though. I appreciate everything you've done for me today and throughout our whole relationship, thank you."

"I would do anything for you baby, I love you so much."

He kisses the crook of my neck, and moves up further until he reaches my lips. He, first, kisses my lips softly but then kiss deepens and gets more passionate.

Our lips are touching, but are bodies aren't so close. While we still kiss, I pull his tie, and he comes closer and wraps his hand around my waist.

We both pull away, to catch our breath, and I fix my hair while he fixes his tie. He serves himself more champagne, and puts his hand on my thigh.

"So, babe, where are we going?", I ask.

He sips his champagne, and smirks.

"Can't tell you, that's a surprise."

* Vote// Comment *

* 150 comments? What do you think will happen next? *