Chapter 38

"Really?"

I start smiling ear to ear.

"Of course, Beatrice."

"I can't wait to start planning, hopefully I don't to interfere in your career, though."

"Don't worry, babe.I let management know, and they're are perfectly fine with it."

"Great!We just need to set a date to begin."

"Well it is early December, and we do need some months to plan everything out.So how about the wedding date is the day of our anniversary, May 2nd."

"May 2nd, 2013?Thats the perfect day, Louis!Speaking of December, someone's birthday is coming up!"

"I know, and so is Christmas, so we got to do some Christmas shopping!"

"Yeah, and soon before everything sales out."

"How about we go next week?"

"Yeah, that would be nice.Its better to get it early than all late."

"Yeah, so you ready to go home?"

"Yeah, dinner was absolutely amazing, especially with you, thank you."

We exit the restaurant, and paps and flashing lights are everywhere.I can't even see where I'm going, so I hang on hard to Louis, who is leading me to the car.We get in, and drive off.Thankfully they didn't chase us, because sometimes they do.We unlock the house door, to find Zayn in the living room.

"Zayn?Is everything alright mate?", Louis asks.

"Yeah, man.I hope you guys don't mind but Dylan got really sleepy, so I put him to bed, and used the extra key you gave each of the lads."

"Don't worry about it, it's fine.Thanks for taking care of Dylan.Do you want anything to drink or something?", Louis replies.

"No thanks, I'm getting sleepy, so I should head home, and rest."

"Alright mate.See you later."

"Bye Louis, Bye Beatrice."

"Bye Zayn!"

Zayn leaves and closes the door, and Louis locks it.

Louis wraps his hands around my waist, and puts his head on my shoulder but then yawns.

"Come on, lets go to bed."

"Is my baby, Louis, tired?Ok come on let's go, but I call the bathroom first."

"Okay, fine."

We go upstairs and go to the bathroom.I do the usual: brush my teeth,take off the little bit of make up I have, and wash my face.I put my hair in a ponytail, and put my pajamas on.Louis goes next.While he is in the bathroom, I go check on Dylan.He is so adorable when he is sleeping.I give him a goodnight kiss in the forehead, and go back to the room and lay down in the bed.Louis gets out of the bathroom only in his pajamas pants showing his tanned torso.He rubs his sleepy eyes and lays down on the bed, pulls me to him, nuzzling his face into my neck and planting a soft kiss, I plant a soft kiss in his bare chest. He says a mumbly goodnight and begins to sleep snoring very lightly while still cuddling me.Gosh, he's so cute.

*Vote/Comment xx*