Chapter 44

*two days later*

"That's so sweet of you, Liam! I'll have him ready, see you in an hour.Bye!"

I end the call I just had with Liam.He had called and asked if Dylan can sleepover since Danielle was in town, and Danielle's nephew was also going to sleepover at his flat.I said yes since Liam always takes good care of Dylan, and it would be fun for him.

*one hour later*

Liam, Danielle and her nephew are here.I open the door, and welcome them in.

"Ok, so Louis is with Dylan who is in the bathroom, sorry about that."

"No, it's perfectly fine.Do you have his stuff?", Liam asks.

I hand him the backpack I packed for Dylan.

"Everything is in here.I packed two pairs of pajamas and clothes for tomorrow, when you drop him off. Just in case Dylan has any accidents or gets dirty.I also put in his slippers, and his tennis shoes with three pairs of socks.I put in a couple of diapers as well, even though he is potty trained.I put his teddy bear and blanket, along with a small pillow and his bottle.I put in a couple of toys, too."

"Well aren't you prepared?", Liam chuckles.

"Yeah, you never know, in case of any emergencies."

"That's true, I guess I'll know how you feel when I have a kid."

"Yeah, well Dylan is all ready to go!"

"Okay, I'm going to take him now."

Louis and I go over to Dylan, and give him a kiss goodbye in the cheek.He waves as he walks out the door.

"Well Beatrice, what do you want to do now?", Louis asks.

"Well we should stay in, since it is raining, and there is nowhere to go right now."

"Yeah, how about we bake a cake, and then watch a movie?"

"Sure, lets do that!"

"Okay come on lets go to the kitchen to see if we have any cake mix."

We go to to the kitchen, and look through the cabinets.Luckily we find one, and begin.

"Ok, aside from the cake mix, we still need some ingredients.I'll call them out and you get them, okay Beatrice?"

"Okay."

"We need eggs!"

"Check."

"Milk?"

"Check."

"Oil, and the measuring cups?"

"Check."

Louis opens the cake mix and pours it in the bowl.He measures the milk and oil, and adds it to the bowl as well.Then he cracks the eggs and begins mixing the ingredients together.As he does that, I look at the window getting distracted by the sound of the rain.The sound is sorta relaxing, to be honest.

"Hey Beatrice!"

I turn around, and Louis flicks the spoon which makes the cake mix, which is now in a liquid texture, get in my face.He starts laughing.

"Louis!Okay fine, it's on!"

I grab some cake mix, and put it all over his face, and begin running away.We are chasing each other all throughout the house.Louis has his weapon, the cake mix, in his hands, while I have nothing.I run back to the kitchen, and get the whip cream bottle from the fridge.I attack Louis with the whip cream, making him a whip cream mustache.Once we run out of what we were using, the house is a mess.Louis playfully tackles me to the couch, he is on top of me.He leans down and kisses me slowly, our tongues colliding.

"You taste like Chocolate, babe."

"So you must be like it.", he winks.

"Absolutely."

We go for another kiss, running my hands through his fringe.I stopped when I realized my hands still had whip cream, now it's all over his hair.Oh well, we are completely dirty everywhere, since that food fight.Its like Louis can read my mind or something because next thing you know he says. . .

"Come on Beatrice, lets save water, and shower together just like last time."

*Vote//Comment*

*If any of my readers are a Harry girl, comment why you are.Best explanation gets a surprise( not an item)*