Chapter 77

So, Niall and Harry offered to babysit, but there was a catch. They couldn't babysit in the afternoon, but at night. Either way, it's a great opportunity to go out with Louis. I locked myself in the bathroom, with everything I needed. What I'm going to wear, my high heels, and my make-up bag. Louis is getting ready in the guest bathroom. Tonight, I'm going for a different look. I clean all my face, so I could put make up on. But I'll wait to apply makeup last, so it won't smear, and my face can dry. I put on one of my white tank tops, and put on my black leather jacket. I put on my denim jeans on, and now time for make up. I apply eyeliner, and go for a red lipstick on my lips. My face looks clear, so there is no point in putting foundation. Now what to do with my hair? I just make it look messy, but it still looked nice, to fit today's look. Then, Louis knocked on the door.

"Are you almost done, babe? I really want to see how you look, especially because you told me it would be something different."

"I'm almost done. And no, you have to wait, love. Just give me one more minute."

He sighs, but he has no other choice to wait.

I put on my black heels, and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I honestly love how I look today, I look like a hot greaser or a bad girl. I'm not trying to sound cocky, though. I open the door, ready to show Louis how I look like, and his mouth drops.

"Holy shit babe, wow! You look fucking hot!", he says and kisses the crook of my neck.

I chuckle, "Thanks babe, so you love the new look for today?"

"Yes, of course I love it! I don't think I'm going to be able to control myself tonight. Come on, let's go downstairs."

We head downstairs an see Niall is doing a twitcam, and has Dylan in his lap.

"So today I'm going be taking care of this little man and the baby Audrey. Audrey is in the couch, who is being held by Harry.", he says and then points the camera to Harry. I bet the viewers are going crazy seeing Niall's and Harry's parenting skills.

"Oh and look who is coming downstairs, Mr. & Mrs. Tomlinson. Wait is that even you Beatrice? You look different, but nice.", he adds and now points the camera at us.

"Yes it is me, Niall. Hi everybody!"

"Hey guys, love you all.", Louis says to the fans watching.

"Beatrice, everyone is saying you look hot.", Niall says and looks at the sidebar full of tweets.

"Uhm thank you.", I say and let out a small laugh.

"Well it was good talking and answering your questions, guys. I have to go, ya crazy mofos! Love you all!", he says before ending the twitcam and turning the camera off. I give both Harry and Niall instructions on how to take care of my two beautiful babies, and we head out. We go to a local club, and have a few drinks.

"So Beatrice, I know you don't like getting drunk, but tonight, we have the whole night to ourselves. Let's not care and let ourselves loose, have fun, forget what people think of us.And trust me babe, I'll take care of you!"

"You're right, Louis, lets have some fun to tonight!"

And the fun begins...

*Vote//Comment*

*Guys, I posted the first chapter of my Niall fanfic, Fallen. Please read it, and leave a comment there of what you think!*