Chapter 40

"Uhh. . . Yes.Why?"

"Beatrice, I'm your father Mr.Jade."

"What?No that can't be.Please don't fool around with that."

Anger, that's all I felt.He wasn't here for my whole life, and now he thinks he can just come in to my life.Louis is in shock an knows how I felt, since I used to tell him I wondered who is my father and why he left.

"No I'm not fooling around, I'm serious, I'm Mr.Jade."

All I did was stay silent.

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't think she wants to speak to you right now, you were never part of her life, so she is in shock.", Louis said.

"I can honestly explain, please just give me the chance."

"Fine, lets go to the mall cafe, and we'll speak there.", I respond.

"Okay."

We all leave our carts, and go up to the second floor, where the cafe is located at.

"Beatrice, do you want Dylan and I to go?I understand if you want to speak to your dad alone."

"No, please stay, I need you here with me especially right now."

We enter the cafe, and we all sit down.

"Well, explain.", I say with a bit of attitude.

"Okay so as you know, your mother and I had something you would call a one night stand.After our "business", I gave your mum my number.She called me weeks later saying she was pregnant, and I as a man who made the decision to create a human, which is you, was going to raise and love it.I even told your mum I was going to support her one hundred percent, but instead she said she hated me for ruining her life.I called her daily but she will never pick up the phone, and I wanted to be part of your life.So I went to your mom's old house, she had lived in London, when I met her.When I arrived, I saw that the house was for sale.I asked her old neighbors, they said she had left London and moved to Doncaster.I went to Doncaster to look for your mum, I looked everywhere literally.After months and months of looking for her, I was running out of money, food, and shelter.So I joined the UK Army.After 5 years being there, my mate had told me that he found you and your mum, you were five, obviously.He gave me your address, and I sent letters to you constantly.I kept sending them till you we nineteen, because I had gotten out of what I was doing and decided to go looking for you.But I saw that you have been so busy traveling everywhere with your boyfriend, who is famous.I always see you two, and your son on gossip/celebrity tv."

"Wait, you sent me letters?"

"Yes, you've never seen one?"

"No, my mum probably hid them."

"That's horrible, she probably has them hidden somewhere, you should tell her about it, and ask for them."

"About that, I don't talk to my mum for over three and a half years now."

"What!?Why?"

"Well you see Louis and I have been together since May 2nd, 2005.In summer 2009, Louis took me to a wonderful trip to Miami, where uhm I got pregnant with my little boy Dylan."

I say and then point at Dylan, who is in the arms of Louis.

I continue, "When we came back home from Miami, we told Louis and I's mums.Louis's mum took it pretty well, but my mum she went crazy.She told me hurtful things like I was the biggest mistake and I ruined her life, she didn't want me or nothing to do with my child, a couple of months later I tried fixing the problem, but she was still rude.A year back or so, she called me because she knew Louis had money, since he is famous, and even admitted it through the phone.I blocked her number, and moved on."

"Wow, so you've been with almost eight years now?That's amazing!And Beatrice don't listen to your mum, you're not a mistake.If you were a mistake I wouldn't be here looking for you, okay?"

"Ok, thank you."

"And I see you got a ring on that finger, you engaged?"

"Yeah I am, with the boy I'm absolutely crazy for, my soulmate."

I look at Louis and he smiles at me, he kisses my cheek.

"That's wonderful, well unfortunately I have to go."

"Oh, well it was nice speaking to you."

"Yes it was, well here's my number and keep in contact."

"Ok, I will."

He shook Louis's hand, and waved at Dylan.

"Can I give you a hug?"

"Yeah of course."

He hugged me and it felt like that type of hug only a father can do, I've never felt that feeling ever, it was amazing.I was wrapped in my father's arms, and I felt like a little girl.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye. . . dad."

*Vote//Comment*