Chapter 81

I woke up the next morning with Louis by my side, I'm glad we let go of the drama. Even though yesterday was a bit sad, last night was amazing! My back is facing Louis, so I turn around and see he is awake.

"I thought you were still sleeping, that's why I didn't want to bother you.", Louis says as he pulls me closer to him, now leaning my head against his chest.

"I've been awake for a couple minutes already. I thought you were sleeping as well."

He smiles at me.

"So how did you like last night, babe?", he winks.

"Amazing, just a bit sore. You never fail to please me.", I chuckle and so does he.

He plays with my hair, while I trace his chest tattoo with my finger, leaving a kiss on his inked skin right after.

"Beatrice?"

"Yeah?", I say and look up.

"I love you so much, I'm glad you stayed with me."

"I love you, Louis. I would never leave you.", he smiles down at me.

He kisses me sweetly, with passion, also leaving me breathless.

"What time is it, Louis?"

"It's already one."

"Shit, we woke up late."

"We should start getting ready, and dress the kids."

"Okay, I'm going to get ready, first. I won't take long."

"Alright. I'll go wake up Dylan."

I nod and begin to get ready. The sun is already shining, so the weather must be hot and sunny. I decide to wear a simple black crop top, and denim jeans. With that, I put on my black converses. I go to the bathroom, and brush my teeth. After, I put on some mascara and a very light shade of pink lipstick. I braid my hair to the side, and look at myself at the mirror. It might not be a fancy outfit, but I like it. It's simple, but effective.

I head out of the bathroom, and go to the bedroom. I grab my wallet, and my ray bans from the counter. We always deal with paparazzi, so sunglasses always come in handy. I walk to Audrey's room, finding her staring at the ceiling. I grab her from her crib, and place her in my arms.

"Good morning, baby girl.", I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

She's let's out a smile, she is so cute. Since she is six months, she is making more facial expressions and is crawling. She's growing up too fast. I change her diaper, and put her a pretty floral dress, and a matching hat that came with the dress. It will protect her from the sun. I also put on pink sandals, that she won't be walking in, since we are going to be carrying her. Another thing that came with the outfit is a pair of pink baby sunglasses. It will complete her outfit, and it would look so cute! I'm going to put them on her when we go outside.

After changing her, I give her her milk bottle. Then, I carry her on my hip and put the diaper bag in my shoulder. I head to Dylan's room, and see my boys are all ready. Dylan is wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and his black converses. Louis is wearing a black tank top, that shows his chest tattoo, he has his ray bans in his hands, jeans and black vans. He looks simple, but so hot, to be honest. We always match somehow.

"My girls look so cute.", Louis says and places a kiss on our cheeks.

"Thank you, my boys look handsome!", I say and hand Louis Audrey so he can hold her.

I walk towards Dylan, and carry him. Even though he is getting big, I can still manage holding him.

"Goodmorning, my little Dylan."

"Goodmorning, mommy. I want glasses like you, daddy, and sister!"

I chuckle, " I think their is some glasses for you in the drawer. I'll get them for you."

I walk towards the drawer and hand him the glasses. We, all, head downstairs, and get ready to leave. Louis looks for the car keys, while still holding Audrey, and I check the diaper bag. It seems like I have everything. We head out, and walk to the car. Louis buckles Audrey into her carseat, and I do the same to Dylan. I sit in the front seat with Louis, and he has one hand on the wheel, the other hand intertwined with mine.

"We have to be at Harry's house in two hours, and I'm not really hungry, are you?"

The reason we are going to Harry's house is because we are going to have a barbecue. The boys and Perrie are all going to be there, it's going to be a fun time.

"No, I can wait, but I think we should get something for Dylan at McDonald's. He is probably hungry."

"Ok, but what about Audrey?"

"I gave her a bottle before we left."

"Alright."

We head to McDonald's and order Dylan a happy meal. After that, we head out to the mall. We need to buy a few things, since we are going on vacation for Dylan's birthday. We buy a lot of summer clothing, like summer dresses, tank tops and shorts. We buy bathing suits, towels, and beach appliances. After, we buy body and hair needs, like shampoo, body wash and lotion. And, obviously we cannot forget diapers. Also, Louis takes pictures with a couple of fans. The two hours passed by pretty quick.

We leave the mall, and head out to the car. The sun was shining down, so we all put our sunglasses on. As usual, paps take pictures of us, and we ignore the questions. I bet we look like a cute little family in the pictures paps took, all of us wearing sunglasses, Louis holding Audrey, and I'm holding Dylan.

We make it to the car, safely, and begin driving to Harry's. Luckily, it isn't far from where we are. We get there in less than fifteen minutes. We knock on the door, and Harry answers to greet us with a hug.

"Hey guys! Come in.", he says.

We walk in to see Liam and Niall are already here, on their phones. Only Perrie and Zayn are missing, but they're probably on their way. They greet us, and Dylan runs to his uncles. He plays with Niall, while Liam places Audrey in his lap, making silly faces to make her laugh. Louis goes outside with Harry, and begins grilling steak and chicken. It smells delicious, and I'm starving!

I try to distract myself by going on twitter, and to see if anyone find out about the fight Louis and I had yesterday. Nobody did, but I regret going on twitter. There was a lot of hate, and a few nice comments. I try my best to ignore it, but the hate stays in my thoughts. Push the thoughts out of your head, Beatrice. After I get out of the twitter app, I get a phone call from my father. I go to the backyard to answer it.

"Hey dad."

"Hi Beatrice, how are you?"

"I'm great, you?"

"Good, good. I just have bad news."

"Is everything okay, dad?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's about your mother..."

Once I heard 'mother' I instantly got worried, nervous and scared. I haven't heard from her in years. Even though she put me through so much shit, I wonder if she is okay, I still care even though I know for a fact, she doesn't give one fuck about me.

"What happened?"

"Your mother, I don't know how she got my number, but she called me. She is locked up, and is wondering if you can go visit her."

"Uh I uhm I just.", I stutter. I lost my words.

Why the fuck does she want to see me?

"Beatrice, don't worry, you don't have to see her. She just told me to tell you."

"I just I don't know, dad. I'm sorry, I'll call you later.", I say before ending the call.

So much has build up in my head right now. What happened yesterday, so much hate, and then my mother. It's too much. I'm dizzy and feel like falling.

The last thing I heard was Louis yelling out my name before everything went black.

* Vote// Comment please! *