Chapter 51

Hawaii, Hawaii is where we will be spending our honeymoon.Louis was still in his tux, and I was still in my dress when we check in the hotel.

"Honeymoon suite for Mr. & Mrs.Tomlinson?"

"Yes, that's correct.", Louis says.

"Ok it's all set, here are the keys.Congratulations you two!"

"Thank you."

We run to the hotel elevator, when Louis stops me.

"You are my bride, so I shall swept you off your feet just like the movies!", Louis says.

He grabs, and carries me bridal style.We go up to the twelfth floor to go to our elevator.We kiss and kiss and kiss till the ding! of the elevator, which means we are here.Louis runs to the suite, stumbling sometimes, which almost makes us fall.He unlocks the door and my mouth drops, it's absolutely beautiful.It has a heart shaped bed, with petals on it.The whole room is enlightened by candles that smell like fresh flowers.There is also a bottle of champagne, and a romantic bath for two.We have a beach view, and I noticed there is chocolate hearts in red wrappers.

"This is absolutely incredible!"

"I'm glad you like it, Beatrice.I searched for the most perfect hotel for us."

"Louis, I love it, thank you babe."

"Shall i serve you some of the best champagne out there?"

"Yes, Please."

He grabs both of the glasses, and pops the champagne bottle open.He pours them and hands me one.

"To us!"

"To us!"

We cling the glass together, and drink it.

"So what shall we do now, Mrs.Tomlinson?"

"Well having that suit on all day must be torture."

"Same here baby, you looked beautiful in the dress and all, but I been wanting to rip it off.Oh man, we are going to have to pay even more money."

"Why, did you order something?"

"No, but tonight we will be breaking the bed."

*Vote//Comment, short chapter but the next one will be really good!*