Chapter 84

"A surprise? What is it?"

"Well I was thinking, after Dylan's birthday vacation, we can go to another location, since your birthday is a week later."

"And that location would be?"

"Paris."

"Paris! Are you serious, Louis that would be amazing!"

"So you want to go?"

"Yes, of course I do. I would love to."

"Okay, good. I have a perfect birthday planned for you!", he says and pecks my lips.

"You're honestly the best, Louis, I love you."

"I love you too."

- - - - -
* an hour later *

I'm finally getting released of the hospital, and I'm absolutely hungry. Louis and Harry outside the door waiting for me, as the nurse explains, again, to rest for the whole day, and how to avoid fainting.

"Okay Beatrice, you're free to go. Hope you feel better."

"Thank you so much for everything."

"You're welcome, love."

I walk out, and see Harry and Louis both seated. Louis immediately gets up once he sees me.

"Are you ready to leave?"

"Yeah, did you bring your car, how did we get here?"

"In an ambulance, but don't worry Harry picked up his car when you were resting for an hour."

"Okay."

All three of us walk out, and the first thing I see is flashing lights. Fucking paps. How do they always know where we are.

"Shit, here have my sunglasses, Beatrice. That way the flash won't be so bright.", Harry says, and hands me his pair of ray bans.

"Thank you, Harry."

I place them on, and both Louis and Harry lead me to the car. We finally see Harry's Range Rover, and get inside. Louis comes in the back with me, and Harry drives.

"I think you guys should stay at my house tonight, with the kids."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we'll eat dinner, and by the time we finish eating its going to be late. Plus, you both need to chill, and not drive around around at night."

"Uhh, okay, we'll stay for the night.", Louis says and Harry nods his head.

We drive for fifteen minutes, and finally get to Harry's house. I walk in and everyone is in the living room. Liam, Niall, Zayn, Perrie, Dylan and Audrey. They all ask how I'm doing, and if I need anything. They are just too sweet.
After conversing with them, we all eat dinner. It was absolutely amazing. Then, we headed back to the living room. We decided to watch a movie, and after thirty minutes, I felt tired and leaned on Louis's shoulder.

"You tired, babe?"

I nod my head, and then feel his arms wrapped around me, lifting me up. He takes me upstairs to Harry's guest room, and gently lays me on the bed.

"Go to sleep, love."

"What about the kids?"

"Don't worry I'll take care of them."

"Okay, Goodnight Louis."

"Goodnight, Beatrice."

*Vote//Comment*

* Sorry it's short, I haven't been feeling too well, but I wanted to update for you guys.*

*Who has a kik? Inbox me your username if you want me to kik you (:*