Chapter 62

Today we are planning to take Dylan to the park, since we got him a new toddler bike.We are also going to have a picnic, there.

"Hey, Louis?"

"Yes, love?"

"Should I text my dad to bring his daughter, Lillie?And I still have to tell him the news."

"Yeah, text him. We need to let him know already."

I haven't told my dad, I'm pregnant, but I got a reason behind it.He went to a vacation/trip with his family a week after my wedding, and barely came back two days ago.So there wasn't a time I could tell him.

"He just responded he will be there around three."

"Ok great, we will be there by 2:45 anyway."

"Alright, should we start heading over there?"

"Yeah."

We get the picnic food, and put it in a basket.We leave the house, and head to the car.I buckle Dylan in his carseat, and go to the front seat with Louis.We all decided to match somehow, so we wore black converses.

"Louis, I'm kind of nervous to tell my dad."

"Why, love?"

"Because I don't want him to have a bad reaction, like my mom's when I told her I was going to have Dylan."

"Don't worry, he won't.He loves you, and loves Dylan a lot.He will be happy."

"Hopefully."

We park the car and I get the food and the bike out, while Louis takes out Dylan.I find a nice, shady spot on the grass, and spread the picnic blanket.

"I'll be back, I see my dad's car, Louis."

"Okay, I'll be in the sidewalk trying to teach Dylan how to ride his bike."

"Alright."

I walk toward my dad who is now getting out of the car.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey, Beatrice."

We walk back to the picnic spot, and begin talking.

"So where is your wife and Lillie?"

"Oh, they went to buy some clothes.Where's Dylan and Louis?"

"Right over there, Louis trying to teach Dylan something new."I say as I point to where they are.

"Oh, that's great.So how was Hawaii?"

"It was absolutely beautiful.I loved it.How was your trip."

"Great! I had fun, and loved going sightseeing."

"Well, dad I got you something."

I hand a small gift bag, inside there is a baby onesie.I wanted to tell my dad a different way that I'm pregnant, and to see if he gets a clue.

"What is this?", he says and chuckles.

"Any clues?"

"Wait, are you pregnant?!"

"Yes!"

He hugs me tightly.

"Yes, another grandchild, and I'm going to be able to be here for it since day one."

*Vote//Comment!*