Chapter 32

"Mum?Not to sound rude or anything, but why are you calling me after more than two years?"

I felt anger, she forgot about me and now she thinks she can just come back, no.

"Well darling, I've seen that Louis is being extremely successful, and I want to congratulate him."

"Oh so this is what is all about, you're just calling since we have money?"

"Maybe."

"Are you serious right now?Goodbye mum, and please don't call me back."

"What was that all about?", Louis asks.

"My mother called and she knows you've been successful, so she's pretty much looking for us for the money."

"Wow.That's pathetic."

"Tell me about it!"

"Well Beatrice, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to a club tonight?"

"Sure.What time do you want to go?"

"Well its seven so around ten, sounds good?"

"Yeah, I'm going to shower."

- - - - - - -

*later at the club*

Liam and his girlfriend Danielle, who just arrived, offered to babysit Dylan while we go out.He didn't have a tough job since Dylan was asleep, he just needed to check on him at times.We arrive at the club, and there is a huge line to enter.Since Louis is a celebrity we just walked straight in.We sit in a booth, and Louis gets up to get us drinks.

"Beatrice, what do you want to drink?"

"I'll just get a water."

He nods and heads over to the bar.I decide to go on my phone, and open the twitter app.I go to my interactions and mentions, and all I see is hate.

Kill yourself please.

Go die, nobody will care.

You ugly piece of shit.

You don't deserve Louis.

Really?First the phone call from my mum, and now this.Its too much to deal with, maybe I should let myself loose tonight.Have some couple of drinks, have fun, and not care.Louis comes back with his drink, and my bottle of water.

"I'm sorry to bother you Louis, but how about we do a round of shots?"

Louis looks a bit shock.

"Shots?Are you sure, you've never drank before."

"Yeah I'm sure.Tonight is going to be fun and different."

- - - -

*an hour later*

The first shot was pretty strong since I never drink.But after that, it was shot after shot after shot.I was gone, drunk, for once I let myself loose.

My vision is blurry, and Louis went to go get water for me at the bar.He told me it was enough drinking for the night, I was a drunk mess.I walk toward the bar, and I see a girl trying to be all up on Louis, but he tells her to back off.She tries kissing him, but Louis pushes her away.

"Hey!Back off my man, you slut.", I say to the girl.

"Your man?Ha, I doubt it.Just shut up you bitch."

"Listen, you slut he is my man, in fact my fiancé.So back off unless you want to start something."

After what I said, I slap her right across the face, and Louis grabs me because she was going to hit back.I wasn't scared of her, Louis was trying to stop the fight.I try to get off of Louis to hit her back, but he's too strong, and takes me back to the booth.

I have a massive headache, and I can't even walk right anymore.

*Louis's POV*

I've never seen Beatrice drunk, since she never drinks, and see her get into a fight.It was pretty hot actually, but we need to leave before something else happens.Should I call Liam, but what if paps or fans follow him around.I'll just call Danielle.

"Hello Danielle?"

"Hi Louis, is everything alright?"

"Well, um Beatrice got drunk for the first time, and she is a mess.She almost got into a fight with someone, and can't even walk right!Can you please pick us up?"

"BEATRICE?!Are you sure, and of course Louis, I'm on my way.I'll text you when I'm there."

*15 minutes later*

We get Beatrice in the back seat, and Danielle offers to sit with her while I drive.She is telling Danielle what happened, and laughing about it.We get her to the hotel, and the boys are pretty surprised that Beatrice is drunk.Danielle helps her to the bedroom.

I bet she isn't going to remember anything tomorrow.

*Vote/Comment*