Chapter 72

*three months later*

Audrey turned three months a couple days ago. She is healthy, and doing well. Her height and weight are normal. I also have been trying to get rid of my pregnancy weight, and it's been working for the past three months. I work out with Louis and eat healthy, so I finally got my regular body back. I feel so good about myself. It's around nine pm right now, and Dylan is asleep, but Audrey is up. Louis and I are just laying I bed, our baby right between us. We see how she looks around, everything still so new to her. Her blue pierced eyes are absolutely beautiful. Even though Louis and I both have blue eyes, I have a different shade of blue. So that's what makes Audrey's eyes so unique and beautiful, they are mixture of different blues of Louis and I's. She also wraps her tiny hand in Louis's fingers, and he smiles down at her.

"I love moments like these."

"So do I, Louis."

"She looks so much like you, beautiful just like her mommy!"

"Thanks, babe. But Dylan is as handsome as you!"

"To be honest, I already know I'm going to be over protective of her, even when she's older."

"Oh, yeah? How?"

"She is not allowed to have a boyfriend, and if she does, I have to meet and approve."

"What else?"

"If a boy ever breaks my babygirl's heart, Dylan and I will be having a 'talk' with him."

"Of course you will."

"Yes! I have to protect you, Dylan and Audrey, you guys are my world."

I smile, "You guys are my world, too. I love you, babe."

"I love you, too."

He leans in to kiss me, softly, while I wrap my hands around his neck.

"So babe I need to tell you something about my job...", Louis says once we are done with our kiss.

"What is it, Louis?"

"I have to go to the US in a week, for press."

"Aww, for how long?"

"Three to four days, I told management if you can come, but they said no, I wish you can."

"Don't worry about it, babe. Plus, Audrey is still too small to travel."

"That's true."

We are interrupted by the ringing of Louis's phone. He answers it and all he says, "Hey mate... sure... okay see you in a little bit."

"It was Liam, he invited us to go with all the lads to go out for a couple of drinks. You wanna go?"

"No, I'll stay home, and I'm going to put Audrey to sleep. "

"You sure?We can get a babysitter."

"Yeah, have a night out with your boys!"

"Okay, I'm going to get ready. He said he'll be here in twenty minutes."

"Alright, babe."

He gets out the bed, and looks for some clothes in the closet. He goes for the usual outfit: a button up shirt, jean jacket, jeans and vans. He goes to the bathroom, and doesn't know what to do with his hair.

"Hey babe, fringe or quiff?"

"Fringe, I like it like that!"

"Okay."

He's all done.

"Babe, you look hot!"

"Thanks, love. The boys are here early I'm leaving already.Its 9:30, I'll be back around 12 or 1."

"Ok babe, be careful."

"I will."

He gives me a kiss before leaving.

*12:00am*

I wake up to sound of my phone ringing, it's Niall. Before answering, I check what time it is. It's twelve, Louis will be home any minute.

"Hi, Niall!"

"Oh thank goodness you answered Beatrice!"

"Why, is everything okay?"

"Uhhh... not exactly."

"What happened?!"

"Don't panic, okay?"

"Niall just tell me already, you are scaring me!"

"Uhmm... Louis got arrested."

*Vote//Comment*