Chapter 47

*January 12*

Zayn's birthday is tonight, it's going to be in a hotel banquet.He wanted to be there so paps won't be allowed in, it has a lot of space to dance and party, and if people are too drunk to drive, they could just check in in a hotel room.Its just going to be a party for friends not family, since it is going to get a bit crazy.He is going to have dinner with his family tomorrow, though. Dylan is going to be sleeping over the Tomlinsons house.Louis and I are still getting ready to leave.I'm wearing a strapless, semi-short all black dress that hugs my curves, and red heels.I applied some red lipstick with a top coat of liquid eyeliner, and curled my hair.Louis has his hair styled up into a quiff, a white button up shirt from Topman, his favorite jean jacket, white vans and black jeans.We exit our house and begin driving to Zayn's party.In a red light, Louis takes the chance to brush his lips on my cheek.

"Babe, you look absolutely stunning!", he says.

"So do you, love!"

We arrive at the hotel, and paps are outside waiting, taking pictures of the guests who go inside.We go to the banquet, and enter the party.People are already on the dance floor, and the party just started.We say hi to the boys and their girlfriends, and some friends.We look for the birthday boy, and he is in the bar ordering a drink.We go up to him, and hug him, and hand him his present.

"Happy Birthday Zayn!"

"Thanks, guys.Glad you can make it, order any drink you want, there on me."

"Thanks, mate.Beatrice do you want something to drink, maybe a tequila shot?", Louis says and chuckles.

"Very funny Louis, I'll just take some champagne."

We sit down and talk to the boys and drink.We all have some good laughs, and the DJ started putting some good music.

"Louis?", I tell him loudly over the music.

"What?"

"Let's dance!"

"Alright, lets go!"

Danielle and Liam, Louis and I hit the dance floor.We dance normally since its normal music were supposed to.The DJ plays the next song, and it's quite steamy and a bit sexual, but we still stay on the dance floor.Louis grabbed my waist, and I lead the dance, our bodies pressed against each other.I turned around and wrapped my arms around Louis's neck.

"Turned on, Tomlinson?"

"Yes!Beatrice, why you got to do this to me?"

"I don't know, it just happens."

He pecked my lips, and grabbed my arm running out the banquet to the hotel lobby.

"Louis, what are you doing?"

"You'll see."

We go the front desk, greeted by a nice lady.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Hi, we would like a hotel room.Its just for tonight, we will be leaving tomorrow morning."

"Okay, do you want anything exclusive, or something near the spa?"

"No, anything is fine."

"Ok, here are your keys, your room 424.One for you and one for the lady.Can you please swipe your credit card, and put your pin?"

"Yes."

He does what he was told.

"Ok, enjoy your short stay here."

"Thank you."

We go to the elevator, an go up to the fourth floor.Once we are there, we look for our hotel room.

"So I guess we are staying here tonight?"

"Yes."

"Ok, so why are we here?Do you want to freshen up?"

"You know why we are here Beatrice, you turned me on and once I'm like this there is no turning back."

"Oh yeah, well I'm turned on too, Tomlinson."

(Warning:Smut)

He smirks and comes close to kiss me aggressively.I remove his jean jacket, and unbutton his shirt. He unzips my dress, and throws it on the floor.He removes every piece of clothing as I do the same, until we are both in our bare skin.We lay down on the bed his body on top of mine.

"I'm going to make love to you like never before, baby.", he says and kisses every inch of my bare body, sending goosebumps.

He pinned my hands above my head,and thrusting inside me without warning. I let out a load moan.

He wanted it to be passionate, his thrusts were were in a fast steady, though.I dug my nails into his back, and pulled his hair, asking for more.

"Fuck Beatrice." He moaned right in my ear. He was panting and sweaty.

I spread my legs wider, giving him more entrance. I let him have me, all for himself. I wanted this as bad as he wanted it, it felt so good and full of pleasure.

"Say my name.", he said through gritted teeth.He thrusted into me even faster.

"Louis, Louis."

He had finished his work.He layed down beside me, both of us breathing heavily.He brushed his lips on mine.Thats when his phone ringed.

"Hey, mate.Alright, we'll be down in a second.", Louis said through the phone.

"Who was that, Louis?"

"It was Harry, he said they are going to be cutting Zayn's cake in twenty minutes, so lets start changing."

I get up carefully, still weak from what just had happened.I slip on my dress and shoes, and check myself in the mirror.My makeup is still good, but I have wild hair.I fix it and Louis and I head to the elevators, Louis running to make it on time.

"Louis!I can't run, my legs are weak.", I say shyly.

He chuckles and runs back to me, and carries me to the elevator.We are alone in the elevator, and Louis kisses my neck, and I kiss his.

"Round two when we come back.", he whispers in my ear.

*Vote//Comment*