Chapter 2 - Book of Dragons

Nakapag-update na ulit. Sana suportahan niyo ito and give it a chance just like my other stories. Enjoy reading.

My So Strict Boss - Romance

My Snobbish Heart - Teen Fiction

Do vote, comment and follow me.

*********

Nakarating na ako sa bahay at dumeretso sa silid ko. Sinigurado ko munang nakalock ang pinto at isinara ang bintana at itinabing ang kurtina. Binuksan ko na ang ilaw at umupo sa upuan.

Kailangan kong masiguradong walang pwedeng makakapasok sa silid ko habang nagbabasa ako. Hinubad ko na ang telang pinangbabalot ko sa buhok at mukha ko.

Binuksan ko yung libro at nabasa ko ang title nito. The book of dragons. Nacurious ako sa title kaya hiniram ko ito kay lolo Warren. It is one of the restricted book that can't borrowed in the library but lolo let me read this without second thought. I don't know why he would let me but he just smiled at me then he gave this book.

Sinimulan ko na ang pagbabasa para malaman ko kung tungkol saan ang librong ito.

A thousand years ago, No dragons were existed in our world. We only have guardians which created in different elements; air, water, earth and fire. Everyone has the power to call their guardian but it depends on their heart. When someone has impure heart, they can't summon any guardian because the goddess grant a guardian to those persons who are rightful to have one.

The world lived in peace but something happened. There was a girl who were not granted by the goddess to have a guardian on her own. She has an impure heart that the goddess doesn't want. The girl was practicing dark sorcery and wanted to create her own. She made dark guardians who were more stronger than the goddess created. People at that time don't have a ruler and someone step up to rule them. They fought the evil sorceress but they failed. Their guardians were not strong enough to defeat them. The man who ruled them was sad because his guardian died to protect him.

The goddess saw what happened to the poor man then she made a guardian that can defeat the dark guardians and gave it to him. This guardian was more stronger and bigger than she made and she called it 'dragon'. It has pointed teeth which can destroy anything, big wings which can fly up to the sky and it can also have blue flame on its own which can use to defeat the evil ones.

Finally the good sorceries won and the evil sorceress escaped because she can't defeat the dragon but before she was gone, she made a curse that the next generation of the people who fought her cannot use any sorcery. The goddess made this man the ruler of the world. The blood of this man will be the key to summon a dragon as guardian.

At the present, the family of the first ruler called the royal family. They are the only who can summon a dragon and can use blue flame. They are vested by the goddess of the moon.

Dragons is very protective guardian towards their master. They can feel what their master feel. The element of their master will be their element too.

Marami pa akong nalaman sa librong ito. Lahat ng mga nangyari noon at ano ang pinaggalingan ng royal family ngayon. Ang importanteng nalaman ko ay pwede kaming magkaroon ng sariling guardian na poprotekta sa amin.

Isinumpa lang pala ang halos ng mga taong napupunta sa Gleon pero hindi nila kasalanan na mawalan ng kakayahan na hindi makagamit ng elemento.

Dapat malaman ito ng mga taga-Gleon para hindi nila sisihin ang goddess sa mga nangyari sa kanila. Hindi naman sila pinabayaan nito dahil may binigay pa rin siya na guardian upang makasama at mangangalaga sa kanila.

Ibinaba ko na ang libro at nagdesisyon na matulog na. Marami pa akong gagawin bukas at kailangan ko ng lakas para magawa lahat ng iyon.

*********