Chapter [6]

✤ Cassandra Mc'Connell ✤

I showered. The hot water ran over my skin and soaked my hair. I needed to clear my head.

What the hell was I doing? Locking lips with the school's most famous and well known player like there could actually be something between us?

 No, I couldn't let it happen. I was strong enough, so why wasn't it working? Snap out of it Cass. You're not falling for anything.

Am I?

I grabbed my body-wash off the shower-shelf and the inward conversation I was conducting with myself continued.

Let's face it, he probably saw me as just another prize to be won - to add to he's already massive collection. But he wouldn't do that to me would he? I mentally slapped myself. This what he does to them all - he makes them think that they're the one who can finally tame the great Andre Wester.

I battled with myself but there was still just one statement that turned over in my mind - Andre Wester had kissed me.

-

The next morning, I had woken up relatively cheery. I'd pushed all the confusion aside but the walk into school was unbeknown to me, walking into the biggest shock of my life.

I walked down the crowded hallways towards my locker. This was a walk I made everyday and yet I have never had so many people stare at me for so long. A group of girls whispered viciously as I walked by. I clutched my books and folder tightly to my chest and speedwalked past the voices, staring at my shuffling feet.

WHACK!

I ran straight into someone. I looked up into pair gentle, hazel eyes filled with concern. Relief flooded me as I realised I'd run into Jase. Great, maybe now I'd get some answers instead of just glares.

"What the heck is going on Jase?" I whispered desperately.

"I could ask you the exact same thing." He replied bluntly. I looked for signs of what was going on but Jase wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Jase, stop with the games, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh, that's rich Cass. I should stop with the games." He said sarcastically. "Apparently, the new girl in town has become an added has-been to Andre Wester's list."

The world fell from around me.

"W-what?" I blinked. 

♡☉♡☉♡

A/N; URGENT NOTE - Urgh, for some reason half of this chapter has disappeared! I've had this problem twice now! :/ Problem is, I wrote this chapter ages ago! I still remember the snippets, but I can't promise anything, SO LITTLE TIME. To any one who reads this, it still connects to the next chapter! It's just shorter! You may not understand some of the first few comments 'cause that was when the COMPLETE chapter was up. I will try and redo it.