Chapter [3]

✥ Andre Wester ✥

I parked in front of Jen's house. The bass line of the music blew straight out into the warm Autumn night. I could hear whooping and laughing as I got closer. The door was wide open and I scanned the crowd for any sign of Jen. 

Instead I saw, the dark haired mystery girl standing in a corner by herself. This time she was in a tight black playsuit accesorized by a brown leather belt that showed off her slim figure. She smiled, a simple smile that highlighted her beatiful, defined cheek bones.

I felt my pants get a little bit tighter. I was composing myself, ready to make a move when I was interrupted. Jen appeared infront of me and I held in a scowl; the girl certainly had bad timing. She looked happy enough and I knew she was obviously under the influence of a Martini or two. 

"Andre! How are you, glad you could make it." She babble, I had to focus to catch was she was saying because her drunk slur made it sound like this: 'Andraay, howayou? Glad you coo makitt.' 

I smiled awkwardly as Jen pressed herself up against me. "Oooh," She teased. "Someone's excited."

Damn it, I thought. Now she could feel my arousal and thought it was on account of her presence. I remembered the blatant flirting that had gone down between Jen and I and cursed. At the moment, she was picking up all the wrong signals.

Shoot.

I looked over Jen's shoulder towards the dark-haired girl. She simply stared at me like she had no idea who I was anymore and turned and sipping a red-colored beverage. "You know Andre, I could show you a real good time." Jen giggled again. 

I was about to tell her where she could shove her 'good time' when she suddenly clamped her mouth on mine, I responded without thinking, she was a good kisser. Biting my lip gently, she used the tip of her tongue to protude further. She pulled me towards to the nearest room and shut the door, resuming our kiss.

My hand slid up her shirt and she groaned at my touch.

She began unbuttoning my shirt as I kised her collar bone gently. This was a typical win-over move and she fell for it easily. Jen pulled me towards the bed, clawing at my back. She groaned appreciatively as moved my kisses towards her chest and lowered them towards her breast-line. I pulled her top off, and soon she had removed mine.

Her nimble hands that were previously tangled in my hair and began to move down my chest, exploring every inch. Soon, she was tugging at my  boxers and I froze, I tried to snap myself back into the moment but the magic was long gone.

My mind wandered back to my mystery girl and I shook myself, what the hell is going on? 

You're in here with Jen because you're attracted to her body.

So what? I asked myself silently - no answer.

Why did this bother me now? It wasn't a new thing, infact it was usually the case with all the other girls. I got laid only for breasts, bums and beauty.

The mystery girl plagued my mind, distracting me completely.

"Why did you stop?" Jen asked from beneath me. "It was just getting good." Normally, I'd reply with something mind-blowing. But this time, my drive was zero. Nothing in this world could get me laid, not now. 

"Sorry Jen, I really can't do this." Jen's jaw dropped. She blushed and rolled out from under me. 

"Wh-what do you mean?" She asked, "Is this a joke?"

"No." I replied dryly. "I can't have sex with you, simple." Her pink lips formed a tiny 'o' and she looked like she was about to cry. 

"You don't think I'm hot enough?" She crossed her arms over her chest, hiding her lacy purple bra. Now she was obviously embarrassed. "That's a lie Andre. You do like me." She moved closer sliding her arms around my neck. "When did you suddenly become shy?" Her voice was tinged with a mocking tone.

I took a step back and sighed. "Jen, that's not it. That's not even close." I replied, slightly annoyed. "There's someone else." I nearly burst out laughing at the sound of my own voice, it was unnatural to hear those words fall out of my mouth.

Jen's mouth twitched into a straight line, "Yeah right Andre, and who is she? Another whore you wind round your finger just to get into her pants?" She sneered.

"Okay Jen, I'm going to go and leave you with whatever dignity you think you have left." I moved towards the door.

She looked at me with digust but didn't say a word as she grabbed her clothes whilst I whipped on my shirt and jeans and walked out. 

-

The party was still in full-swing. The house was decorated with drunk guys and even drunkers girls. The sound of retching was smothered by the loud beat of the music and people everywhere seemed to be making out. I looked for my mystery girl's trademark dark hair. She had moved now, oblivious to the boys staring at her. Kelly stood with her, they seemed to be making conversation and I saw my opening. Kelly was the head cheerleader for Heighton academy.

We'd had a thing - once.

"Busy Kell?" I strolled over, as Kelly turned.

"Andre." She responded coldly.

"So, who's your beautiful friend?" I ignored her moody tone and looked directly at the mystery girl who rolled her eyes and looked suddenly bored.

Her attitude seemed to turn me on even more. At the moment Kelly looked pissed beyond measure. She muttered an apology to the mystery girl and and pulled my arm violently towards a quiet corner in the room. 

Over in the corner, Kelly stood face to face with me, she was obviously annoyed.

"What the hell, Kells? I was trying to introduce myself! You can't have me all to yourself." I joked looking over at the mystery girl.

She smiled and I almost smiled back before reconising that she wasn't smiling at me, she was smiling past me. I looked behind me, expecting to identify the guys who'd moved in on the mystery girl before I could.

Shock wasn't the word.

Jase happened to be walking towards her with his arms spread out wide. She ran up to him excitedly and flung her arms around him.

Kelly smiled smugly. "Snap out of it and quit staring. Her name's Cassandra, she moved here from California and she's Jase's old friend."

I let out a sigh.

Was it a sight of relief? Friend, she had said. I remembered Jase saying something about her, a vague memory but he never mentioned she looked like a supermodel.

"Don't get comfortable Andre." Kelly snapped. "She's not going to be another play-thing that you can use and dump, back off." She warned.

I put on my innocent face. "Like I would do anything like that." I whispered into her ear. 

I turned and walked away, Cassandra I thought, it was beautiful and feisty, much like her.

Cassandra was the mystery girl's name.

♡☉♡☉♡

A/N; COMMENT&VOTE because I'd love to hear your opinions ;)