Chapter [2]

✥ Andre Wester ✥

The classes were cool, not that I really focused on that anwyay.

I was a grade C average and had a couple of B's but I never really tried. In my eyes, there were more important things and speaking of important things, there were bound to be welcoming parties ALL THIS WEEK. The perfect starter.

Today was all about getting around and seeing which parties were where and who was going to be there. I sauntered over to my locker. As I opened the door, a handful of invites fluttered out, success already, I thought. And all without breaking a sweat.

At least a few of these parties ought to be decent enough.

"Hey, hey my man." A voice came from behind the locker door, the voice of my best friend Jase. We'd been friends since freshman year. Let's just say that we had similar motives and our personalities blended completely.

"What's up Jase?" I grinned, greeting him with a knuckle pound. Distracted, I peered over his right shoulder towards a bunch of whispering freshman that seemed to be completely obsessed with his behind."You realise you've got a bunch of dazed youngers staring at your ass?" Jase battered his eyelashes like a fool and stood in a pose with emphasized his backside even more. This got a bundle of wolf-whistles from the girls.

"If you got it, flaunt it." He chuckled.

"Jase, snap out of it dude." I warned, still grinning at his display. "They're minors, don't even go there."

He looked kind of put out, but soon recovered as a hot blonde strolled by. His eyes moved up and down, slowing down at her rear midsection. I was into girls, but Jase was a completely different level, a complete pervert. 

"Sorry man, I gotta bounce. I got moves to make, y'know?" Jase smiled wickedly as he finished his sentence.

I nodded, "Cool."

"Hey Rebecca, wait up!" He called to the blonde, who turned, rolled her eyes and carried on walking. Jase, who seemed to have seen her response, continued after her. 

I shook my head. Jase was like a lost puppy when it came to blondes, but he always had a way of getting through to them.

I looked to the locker on my left, no-one had arrived for it yet. I wondered who the lucky person that owned a locker right next to mine could be? I sorted out my locker imagining all types of possible people, when Jen wandered over again, this time clutching a pink piece of paper. 

"Hey."

"What's up Jen?"

"I'm having a party tonight," She smiled. "My sister's a freshman but I've decided to invite the seniors as a way of introducing her. Plus, I don't need snotty freshman boys oogling at me." Jen looked less flustered now.

I nodded taking strawberry scented paper, she always had a way of overdoing things. "I'll see if I can fit into my schedule babe, I'm a busy guy."

"Of course." She laughed. "Well, I'll see you there." Before she left, she leaned in. "My parents are outta' town. I'm gonna be so, so bored." She whispered as she said the last few words, looking at me suggestively.

Jen was always confident, a perfect beginning challenge which promised fun. I raised my eyebrows and smirked as I watched her turn on her heel and approach another group of guys whose eyes devoured her cleavage within seconds.

I looked at the invite. The party was tonight, scrawled at the bottom of the sheet of paper was a promise of alcohol and loud music.

I shut my locker waiting for the first class to begin, there was nothing else to do tonight, was there? And I was pretty sure that school would be just as boring.

That party had better be awesome.

-

The bell rang and I nearly ran out of the class. Whipping out my iPhone, I checked the five new numbers, perfect. I already secured one date and a drink.

Successful for a first day, I thought.

I stuffed my hands into my pocket and strolled towards my car, when I looked up my my eyes widened. Strutting past was a girl with long wavy black hair and striking green eyes. She walked with a confidence in herself unheard of but most of all:

She was hot, or maybe that wasn't the word, beautiful was more like it.

The girl wore a blue-checked boyfriend shirt and white mini-shorts along with simple gladiator sandals and gucci sunglasses that were now perched on her head.

I ran my eyes over her figure appreciatively, her body curved in all the right places yet wasn't obvious like other girls. I was too busy staring at her to notice the weird look she gave me as she swept past. All I noted was that her hair smelt like vanilla.  

And I made it my new goal to get this mystery girl.

No matter what it took.

♡☉♡☉♡

A/N; COMMENT&VOTE!