39

It was dark out. Kurt's hand rested on my hip and he was asleep. I had woken up to Krist and Dave arguing. Halloween was soon, I had no idea what I was going to do, probably just sit at home and eat chocolate icing. The door opened slowly.
"Hi." She said quietly. I pulled Kurt away from me and got up. We walked out of the room and shut the door behind us.
"Hi." I smiled at her.
"What's with the change of heart?" She asked as we walked into the living room and sat down.
"I heard that I was going to be stuck with you. Might as well make the best of it." I said. She nodded.
"Tell me about yourself." I said.
"My birthday is next month. I'm in a band, we're called Bikini Kill. And I'm from Oregon." She said.
"Good for you I'm a total nobody who somehow got wrapped up with these hooligans." I laughed. She nodded. I looked at the clock.
"Shit it's already 9." I said. I went into Kurt's room and sat on the bed beside him. He woke up a few minutes later.
"Hello." He said softly.
"We've been asleep all day." I said.
"Avoiding the world." He said back. His presence was soft and sleepy, loving.
"How do you feel?" I asked him.
"Good. I'm glad you're here." He said.
"Shit I hate sappiness." I laughed. He nodded.
"I know. I forgot." He said as he grabbed my hand. I inspected him. He looked better than he had before, the sores on his skin from heroin use were fading, and he looked awake for once in his life.
"You're beautiful." I said as I smiled at him.
"Thank you." He smiled too.

Kurt was going to Malibu before tour in hopes to get clean. Kathleen and I had sort of made friends with each other. I was sad about my few friends leaving. It was the last night I would be with Kurt before Malibu and then tour. We were curled up together, I thought he was asleep, but when he started leaving kisses on my shoulder, my theory was proven wrong.
"Quit it." I giggled.
"Give me one good reason." He said in between kisses. He quickly moved up to my neck.
"Because I'm tired." I said seriously. He stopped and nuzzled his face into my back.
"Good enough." He said. We fell asleep again, sleeping our lives away

What's up w you emo fucks saying you "like bands,"
The Jonas Brothers were a band