12

The next morning was boring. More packing and Kurt being paranoid about who knew where we were.
"What are they going to do now? Find my mom's address and kill my little sister?" He asked after a while of packing silently.
"I doubt it. " I whispered not wanting to anger him any further. I smiled looking down at a photo book from my childhood.
"I was so antisocial before I met you." I laughed.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah, why did you even take any notice in me in the first place?" I asked him.
"Long story." He laughed nervously.
"I've got all the time in the world."

"Fine." He smiled. He got up and went over to the couch and sat down. I followed him sitting close beside him. I laid my head on his chest and he rested his chin on my elbow for a few minutes until he started speaking.
"So I had been fighting with Courtney the day I went to the diner. And as soon as I walked in I knew I needed to say hello." He started as he rubbed my back.
"You're trying to make me fall asleep before you actually tell the story." I giggled.
"Aw, you caught me. Anyways when you didn't talk to me I realized that you were the opposite of Courtney, who is loud and outspoken. You're gentle, and quiet when it's expected, unless something happens that requires outrage, even then you manage to stay calm, and I adore that." He said. I nodded.
"Why me?"I asked.
"On top of all that you're beautiful and now I know that you have amazing music taste and your personality is amazing." He laughed. I hid my blushing face against him.
"And you ask a lot of questions and get all cute when I compliment you. And you put up with me when I'm moody and irrationally mad."

A few minutes or maybe hours later I was at the airport. Kurt was walking away towards a plane and I was stuck, frozen here. He waved and smiled but there was a sad undertone. An undertone of abandonment. And undertone of a rotten dead forever. I yelled for him and he didn't listen. He just smiled and walked further away. After that everything was shaking. My eyes shot open and my dark living room appeared. I was laying on my side on Kurt's lap.
"Are you okay?" He whispered worriedly. I sat up and kissed him. Not worrying about anything else in the world. He kissed back. We literally made out for a bit and then I pulled away.

"Well that was unexpected." Kurt smiled.
"In a good way?" I asked. Getting off his lap before it progressed even more.
"Very much so." He laughed.