Fight!!

I waited at Billy's for a whole hour, just waiting for Jake to blow off his steam. But Billy was happy, of course he wasn't happy that Jake was upset or the fact that I'm practically cowering away from my own imprint. No, he was more happy of the fact that I was able to bring home Jake. We were talking and having the time a good time when the phone rang.

"I'll get it, Billy," I said when I saw Billy go towards the phone. I don't want him to move much when Jake and I are over. He already does that enough when he's by himself.

"Alright," Billy said and I just rolled my eyes at his easy defeat.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Sammy?" Jake's reply came, he still sounded furious but I think relief was what colour his voice when he heard mine.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Come home, now." He ordered me.

"Why?"

"Because I said so," he then hung up. I looked at the phone in disbelief then put it back to my ear. I know he just didn't do that to me?

"Good bye to you too." I muttered.

"Who was that?" Billy asked. I turned around and faced, Jake's father.

"That was Jake. He told me I was to come home. So I guess I gotta go. It was nice seeing you again, Billy. Next time I'll bring Jake with me... when he's not in his raging mode." I joked half heartedly.

"It was nice seeing you too, Sammy. Don't be a stranger, okay?"

I nodded in response and walked out the door.

Two minutes later I was pulled up in the driveway and not even a second passed since I cut off the engine when Jake ran out and started yelling at me.

"Don't you dare take off like that again! You understand me?" He yelled in my face. I recoiled a bit and by doing so I backed into the car.

"Who do you think you are!" I shouted out.

"I'm your imprint and also second in command. You are supposed to do what I say." He bellowed. I stormed passed him and walked into the house.

What I saw surprised me. There was still broken glass scattered across the floor. There was that huge hole from where he punched the wall in his fit of rage. But now there was chairs upturned tables flipped on it't flat part and couches flipped over like nothing.

"What the hell did you do to my house!" I shouted out and turned on Jake. I don't care if all he is thinking about is Bella. It doesn't give him the right to destroy my house. Yeah I was cool with it in the beginning because I thought it was gonna blow over soon. But no this is taking it way too far.

"You mean our house." Jake corrected with quiet rage.

"No, I mean my house. I bought it when I came here, I bought most of the furniture and I pay for this house." I said hotly. He was about to retort something but I just about had it up to here with him and his precious Bella.

"Anyways you got to let Bella go! She's with Edward now! She married him and she's gonna be one of them. You just need to butt out of her life, Jacob. It's her choice that she wants to be with one of them now stop giving her grief for it!" I continued to yell at him. He stumbled back under my murderous glare.

"He's going to kill her, Samantha." He said back in his normal voice. I could tell that he was fighting an internal battle to not yell at me again. But when he said my full name and not my nick name it was like he could've shouted at me.