Back to School

*NOTE THAT THIS IS BEFORE BELLA FINDS OUT THAT SHE AND THE CULLENS ARE INTROUBLE BY THE  NEW BORNS. IN ECLIPSE SHE IS GRADUATING, THIS IS BEFORE HER GRADUATION. NOTE THAT ALL OF STEPHANIE MEYERS CHARACTERS ARE HERS. THE ONES THAT ARE MINE ARE MINE. WHICH IS ONLY ONE. THANK YOU!*

Christmas seem to pass by in a blink of an eye. Before I knew it it was time for Billy to go home and for us, meaning Jake and I to do some patrolling. With what we think is an out break of some vampires. Which we know seeing as how they are coming to me for her.With in another week school begins.

ONE WEEK LATER

"Jake, wake up. Time for school." I said waking up my fiancee. I was already dressed and done eating. The reason why was because I could barely sleep. I don't know why I just felt all uneasy and not sure of what this day is going to bring me. It could just be paronoia talking.

"Five more minutes." Came the voice of my beloved werewolf. "No, now get up!" I laughed going to sit on his side of the bed and shaking him with all that I was made of. I gave up after a couple of seconds after relentless shaking and looked out the window wishing that I didn't have to go to school today. I failed to notice two warm arms snaking their way around my waist, by the time I did notice it was too late. In one little heave Jake pulled me ontop of him and was giving me butterfly kiss on the side of my neck.

"Jake!" I said stupified. "What, I'm up now," he murmered against my neck. It was taking me a while to concentrate on his voice. "Okay, now you have to get ready, or else we're going to be late." I said.

"I don't care for school," Jake said turning on his side and somehow got me to face him. "But don't you wish to see Quil and Embry?" I asked. "Not as much as I want to stay here with you." He backfired, kissing his way up to my lips. I momentarily forgot what I was doing and kissed him back, loving and hating how he can always manipulate things for him to win. I pulled back finally and looked him in the eye. "We have responsibilities, Jake. We have to do them before the consequences come." I said to him, putting a hand on his chest to restrain him from coming any closer.

With a groan he relented and got up pulling the blanket off of him. I got up and went to the mirror to make sure my hair wasn't a mess. I then went to the living room to wait for Jake to get done getting ready. Within ten minutes he was done.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded. I then took his hand and pulled him towards the door. I grabbed my keys with my free hand and then opened the door. I pulled all the way to the front of the car then left him there. I was at the drivers side opening the door when a hand came out of my view and grabbed my wrist. I looked up with a question mark written in my face to see Jake smiling at me.

"I'm supposed to be driving." Was all he said, so I obliged and went to the passenger side. I got in and we drove to school. We were a little early so we stayed near the outdoor tables. I was sitting down and twisting the ring that Jake gave me when he came over and put an arm on my shoulder.

"Why are you nervous?" He whispered against my ear. I giggled a bit and pulled my head away from his lips. I turned to look at him and was mesmorized that this person was all mine. "I'm not nervous." I said. "Don't lie to me. You were twisting that ring I gave you." He said looking pointedly at my hands that was still twisting the ring. "I'm just bored," I said, he looked up at me with an expression that said he clearly didn't buy it. I rolled my eyes at him and dropped my hands down on my lap. He picked up my hand with the ring on it and began to play with it.

"So when do you want to have the wedding?" He asked, it was a simple question. But it was enough to take my breath away. I'm getting married! I thought to myself.

"I guess when this vampire craziness goes away. And when we finish high school." I said giving some thought into it. I heard Jake snort and I looked in his eyes. "This craziness isn't going to go away, it's who we are. And why do you want to wait until we are finished with high school. What's wrong with this summer?" He asked me. "Well for starters I don't think it will look good that I marry my high school sweat heart during high school."