The Planning

Jacobs P.O.V 

We came home and I told Sam that I was going to go speak to her brother. She nodded and proceeded to put her things away. Man I love her and I don't think that anything in this world can make me not love her. I decided to walk to Sam's house it isn't that far away from our house. I was walking up the front porch when Sam himself opened up the door.  

"Jake," he said stunned that I was standing in front of him with my hand raised up ready to knock. "Uh yeah. Hey Sam, uh your sister wanted me to talk to you about something." I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "If it's about the wedding then I already have Emily getting ready to go over to your guys house. They both have to help each other with each others wedding." he said going down the steps. "That's right your getting married too. But that's not what Sam wants to talk about. She actually wants to know why can't she be on patrol with me. And I've been wondering that myself, too." I said to him.  

"Well your beta you can make some choices too, Jake. If you want you can go on patrol with her. I didn't know that you two haven't been together on patrol." Sam said. "Thanks man." I said and clapped him on the arm. "No problem. But aside from the wolf pack thing I want to tell you something." Sam said getting serious. "Sure what's up?" I asked him. "Take care of my sister. She's all the family I have left aside from Emily."  

"Why would I hurt her?" I asked. "I don't know I'm just making sure." he said. "Well I won't hurt her." I said. "Good, now go home to her tonight you two got patrolling to do tonight." Sam said and went off to go and do who knows what.

"Jake!" I just got up the steps and was a out to open the screen door when a brunette came bounding out the door and onto me. "Hey!" I said steadying myself. "So did you talk to him?" the love of my life said. "Yeah, I did." 

"And what he said?" she asked getting down from the hug and going inside the house. I followed her in and said, "He said that he didn't mean for us to not be together. But tonight we are patrolling around the Rez." I smiled and she gave me a hug that was real tight.  

"You sure did miss me," I teased and she just rolled her eyes. "Nah, I'm just so happy it's summer break! No more waking up early!" She shouted out. "Yeah just me and you baby nothing else." I said pulling her to me and kissing her on the lips.  

I pulled my hands out of hers and placing one of them at the small of her back and the other on her upper back pulling her closer to me. She put hers around my neck and I lifted her up. "Are you guys just going to stand there and make out?" said a voice behind me.  

Bewildered Sam and I pulled away from each other and turned to face our visitor. "Because there is two words for that. Dis. Gusting." Seth said shaking his head at us. "Seth what are you doing here?" I asked irritated that he was interrupting our moment together. "Well the guys wants to know if you wanna hangout with us while the girls talk about yours and Emily's wedding?" Seth said still standing outside the screen door.  

"That'll be great!" Sam said coming from behind me to go to the door to let in the 15-year-old. "What?" I heard myself say. "Yeah I don't want you to be here when we have to pick out the dresses and stuff I want it to be a surprised and so does Emily." She said to me.  

"Fine," I grumbled, "so what are you guys doing?" I asked Seth. "Cliff diving." he said enthusiastically. "See? You should go, you love cliff diving." Sam said putting her hands on her hips. "No I love spending time with you." I smiled at her. "If you Gus are going to start making out then at least warn me so I can get out of here." Seth said snapping the attention back to him. "Did your sister ever tell you that you annoying?" I asked. "A thousand times, but that doesn't matter are you coming or not?" he asked impatiently. "Yes," Sam and I said together. "Cool, now go and get changed, Jake." Seth said walking out the door. "I'll be waiting for you outside. See ya Sam." Seth said, waving good bye to her.