The Healing Process

Sam and Emily were the first ones to come in. Emily had tears in her eyes when she came in and Sam went to go stand beside Jake. Sam had tears in his eyes when he saw me on the bed all bandaged up. And when he saw that I had seen him with tears in his eyes he turned and wiped them. I just grinned but even that hurted to much to do. So it came out as a grimace and they all laughed.

After they left Billy came in. He had on a very sad face, and when I saw him I was very alarmed.

“What’s wrong Billy?” I said when Jake left to go to the bathroom.

“Oh, nothing my dear, it is just that you and Jake are done. I am very sorry about that but I don’t think you guys should quit on each other. You know he still loves you?” Billy said even his voice sounded sad. “I just thought, oh never mind.”

“What is it Billy?” I said.

“I thought you guys were going to be together forever and that I was going to be a grandfather. You know I’m not going to get any younger.”

“I know Billy, I know. But I sure hope that you know that Jake and I will always be together. We have imprinted on each other. So you probably will get your wish.” I said I was smiling and when his face brighten by that I started to laugh.

“That is wonderful! I had no idea, why didn’t anyone tell me. Well anyways I will let the others come and give you wishes and stuff.  Good night Sammy, I hope you get better.” I just nodded and smiled and it hurt like hell when I did that. Hopefully I didn’t show my pain on my face.

Paul and Jared came in. I smiled and Jake came back. He stood beside me but in such a manner you would think that he was guarding me. They said that they hope that I feel better. I said thank you and they left. Embry came in. He hugged me gently and said that they hope that I feel better. I said thank you and he had left to go and send Bella in.

“Oh I am so sorry Sammy.” She started to sob.

“Bella, Bella it is okay you don’t need to apologize. Remember that I am here to help and protect you guys. Plus I will heal within a couple of days.” I said I was trying to calm her down, but it didn’t work out to well because trying to move my arm to make a soothing motioned hurt my torso so much that I yelped in pain and when I did so she just sobbed harder.

“Help me!” I mouthed to Jake when she started to sob even harder, if that was even possible. “Uh, Bella why don’t you sit down.” Jake said. Instead of going to sit down she ran to Jake and said, “I am so glad that I have you Jake.”

I was about to yell out that he is mine and NO one else. But I didn’t because I saw Jake say that he was going to fix it. He led her to a chair in my room.

“Um, Bella I have to tell you something. Sammy and I are going to be together and I can’t be around you right now. I have to tend to her and help her get better. I will always love you Bella just I will love you the right way.” He said.

I thought that it was going good, because I thought that Bella didn’t love him the way I thought she did. But then she started to cry. I was in shock because I didn’t think that it will happen. She said that she was happy for us and that she needs to go and make things right. When she left, Jake went home to go change and then he came back. Luckily I was already dress so all I did was go sleep. In the morning Jake came in and helped me get to the breakfast table. He made me some breakfast after I objected to him for doing those stuff for me. But he did it anyways so I said thank you.

He then brought me over to the couch and we just sat next to each other and watch T.V until we heard a knock on the door. Jake went to go answer the door. It was Emily and she brought Sam with her. Sam took Jake outside to go and help him with the other stuff with the pack. While Emily helped me shower and change my clothes. Then she helped me get outside onto the porch chairs. Sam and Jake came, they were running toward us and Jake kissed me so passionately that I blushed beet red. They all just laughed and we talked endlessly until the day ended.