Nightmare

I was in a meadow that was absolutely beautiful. There was wild flowers growing about and the moon was low, full, and bright in the sky. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a white dress and my hair was long. That's weird my hair is short. But I didn't think nothing of it I just twirled around and around trying to feel, touch, smell, hear everything. Trying to drink it in and with a sigh I stopped when I felt someone's eyes on my back. I turned around and I saw Jake looking at me with hurt and anguish filled eyes. I remembered, "thinking why is he looking at  me like that?"

"Jake?"

"Don't talk to me, don't even look at me. You betrayed us, you" I flinched when he spoke the second you harshly, "betrayed me.Of all people, I thought what we had was real?" He said looking at me in disgust.

"We are real, Jake! We are!" I begged at him though I had no idea why.

"But you just gave yourself a death sentence. You are turning into one of them." He sneered at me and spat at the ground right in front of my feet.

"What?" I asked confused with the smile slowly disapearing from my face. But in a second he pushed me towards the tree trunk and I heard the breath coming out of my lungs.

"You are turning into a filthy werewolf and you'll mate and be with one of them. I thought we were supposed to be together but I guess I was wrong. You're just like Bella, playing me and leading me on just to cause me pain. I bet you guys laugh about it with the freaking bloodsucker."

"What are you talking about? We are werewolves, how can I turn into one if I am one? And you're one too!" I said pushing him off of me but he grabbed me around the throat crushing my windpipe.

"We're shapeshifters. The werewolves I'm talking about are those freaking ugly mutts. Looks like a guy but has hair everywhere and claws, eyes that change color, and super fast. I don't even know why I'm telling this to you. You obviously know since you're turning into one." He then picked me up off my feet by holding onto my throat and even though I kicked and tried to scream he threw me all the way across the field.

"Is this better for you?" Jake said his eyes glowing a dangerous red and he turned into the horror story werewolf only this one didn't look like Jake it looked like that Derek dude from the beach. I screamed as he came at me.

I woke up right from the couch gasping for breath. My hand immediately went up to my throat and I held it there softly. I tried to calm my heart rate by listening to Jake's breath and heart beats. I turned to let my feet hang off the couch and pushed the hair out of my face. When I brought my hands back down to my lap. I find out I was sweating, like litterally sweating. Funny, I haven't sweat... well to be hones I haven't sweat since I was human. I shook my head like I was going crazy and walked up to Jakes room. I peaked in and saw his sleeping figure sprawled awkwardly on the bed. his lower half was hanging off the edge of the bed and I couldn't help but smile. When I saw his face his brows we furrowed and he was frowning.

That looked reminded me of the nightmare I had and I quickly shut the door and walked back to the couch. I changed out of my pajama pants and pulled on some jean shorts that I made from my pants. I then grabbed a sweatshirt that Jake gave me because it was too small for him. When I pulled it on I found out that it was still big on me. It was so big that it covered my shorts. I shook my head and grimaced the petrifying face of Jake from my dream came to the front of my brain.

"This is going to be a long night," I said to myself quietly. I walked out of the living room and onto the porch. I sat on the seats and looked up the starfilled sky.  I shuddered when I realized it was a full moon out and I looked around for any other signs of life.