It's On

After our "little" kiss, Jake and I ran into the woods to go wolf. We then ran towards the battle field where my brother, the rest of the pack, and the rest of the Cullen's were.

"So remember don't let the new borns get their hands on you or else they can hurt you. Also don't go for the obvious attack, Emmett." Jasper was saying. We all nodded. I was getting anxious and started to pace around trying to make it go away.

Don't worry everything is going to be okay. Jake assured.

"It's time," Alice said looking up and into the sky like there was a clock up there. The wolves all ran into the woods and stationed ourselves in different spots but close enough that if one needed help we would be able to help them.

Soon I heard screaming and tearing like someone was scratching metal together. I waited and saw a male vamp come across me and Leah,  I let out a low growl and jumped forwards onto him. He turned around and widen his eyes but before he could do anything I bit his head off and threw it. Leah joined in and took a bite from his legs. His arms tried to get a grip on us but I danced out of the way before he could have a perch on me. His torso was jerking around trying to fight back without a head. Soon enough he was done and we moved on to the next one. We found two vamps this time but both female. One with blond and the other with brunette.

I'll get the blonde and you get the brunette? Leah said.

Okay, I thought and we both attacked. I jumped onto her but she seemed ready and was about to get her hands on me when Jake came in and knocked her to the ground she let out a snarl that I returned with one of my own. I saw Paul jump in and help Leah too.

What did I say about doing it alone? Jake thought a little angrily.

Yeah I know not to do it. Just help me with this one. I said hurredly.

We then turned onto the female who was trying to crawl away. Both Jake and I grabbed her by the leg and pulled. She made a screetching noise and I flinched from it. Jake and I then pulled in different directions so that she would make a split. She was screaming horribly now but we didn't stop. Soon we heard tearing and it was done she was quiet. She started to twitch and pull herself together but Jake and I tore her limb from limb.

I heard a snarl behind me and moved out of the way just in time for another one. I looked back at it and before I could do anything it swung and threw me back into a tree. I cursed at him and got up, wincing slightly from the bruises that were sure to develop and go away within a minute.

I let a low growl escape from me and we both charged at each other. He didn't expect Leah and Jake to come in and help. So it was a surprised to him when he got attacked from the side. We tore him apart and threw them away from each other. When we were done with him we looked around, trying to see if we could find anything. We didn't

I think that's all of it. Let's meet up with the Cullen's. Stay in your wolf form until we know for sure that we killed them all. Sam said. We all muttered our yeahs and started heading for the clearing. As we got there we saw the damage.

Leah saw something and went to go check it out. A vampire came and Leah went to go attack it. It would've gotten his hands around her had it not been Jacob who gotten the blow. The vampire got his hands around Jake and crushed his whole side. He whimpered and howled in agony.

Jake! I screamed at the exact same time I let out a howl. Sam and Paul went and took down the horrible monster. I shifted not caring who saw and changed into my clothes. I got to Jake who was now human and unclothed.

"Careful don't hurt him." Sam said. Jared, Paule, Quil, Embry, and Sam all held him up. Jake was semiconcious but wincing at every breath, every movement.