Moving out

My first waking thought was that I was hurting in places I didn't think possible, I had a feeling that someone is rubbing small circles on the lower of my back. I felt my arms were around something soft and warm, and I opened my eyes to see Jacob Black looking at me with love filled eyes.

I was wondering why he was doing here in my bed and not in his guest bedroom, when the events from last night came rushing back to me. I slept with Jacob Black! And I'm only seventeen! That startled me so much that with a gasp I pulled away from him and grabbed the part of the blanket that he wasn't using to cover my breast and the rest of my body from him, in my rush I was sitting up. He just chuckled at me. "Are you okay Sam?" He asked with a mischeviouse grin. I could only stare at him.

"Aw don't tell me your shy of what happened last night?" He said sitting up and looking at me. "I-I oh my gosh, I can't believe we did that!" I said hoping against hope that I'm not pregnant. But then again I haven't had my period in a while. "If you're afraid of what might happened then you don't need to be. I'm going to be with you until the very end. Were imprinted, remember? That means I'm your friend, your bodyguard, your lover, and anything else that you want me to be. We'll always be together." He said to me.

He then came closer and pulled me into his arms, I was still shocked of what happened but I was somehow able to get my arms around him. "You lied to me." Jake said. I looked at him bewildered and the shock finally went away. "What are you talking about?" I asked him. "You said we weren't going to do anything." He said, pulling me down onto the pillows. "Yeah, I did say that didn't I." I said sheepishly.

"But I'm glad that it did though," he said pulling me closer under the blanket so that we were in the position we were in from this morning, "aren't you?" He asked. I looked up at him and saw that I was sorta glad it did. "I guess so, since I'm going to always be with you." I smiled at him and he squeezed me tighter.

I pulled myself up and went towards his lips and kissed him. He was shocked at first but quickly recovered and kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me then he already was. He moaned and rolled so that he was ontop of me but angled himself so that he wasn't crushing me but touching his skin to mine. He traced one of his hand from the side of my face all the way down my unclothed body towards my calf. He then cupped it and hooked it around his back. I could feel his breath coming hard on my lips and I didn't care if my breathing was turning ragged all I know was that I wanted Jake again, just like I did last night.

I felt his hand travel back up my body but stopped at my waist. He then put his hand at the small of my back and pulled me upwards towards him. His lips left mine and traveled to the base of my neck then back up to my lips. I pulled away when I heard the phone ring again. "Just let the answering machine get it." He whispered in his ragged breath. I didn't have time to respond when he pulled me back into his kiss. I did as was told and I was soon hyper aware of everything that was happening to me. I could feel everywhere Jake was touching me and I touching him. I then heard what the answeing machine said.

"Sam? It's Sam, I need to talk to you. It's important. Call me back as soon as you get this." Sam then hanged up and I groaned pulling away from Jake again. "I have to go call him. I said to Jake and he groaned and rolled off of me. I smiled at him then quickly got out of bed and pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt. I then half jogged half walked towards my phone that was in the kitchen.

I punched in my brother's number and waited for him to answer on the first ring. "Hello?" He asked

"Yes, Sam?" I said to him without preamble.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk about Jake."

"Why?" I was deffinately confused.

"Because I don't think you two should see each other anymore. I know you two have imprinted and I know it hurts to not see each other but you have to."