Chapter 30

Roman's POV

I can't believe that Dean would do this. We've been over this time and time again. But Dean still wants all three of us to be together when clearly it's not going to happen because Seth doesn't want to be a part of it. Now, when I take care of Seth not only does he accuse me of taking Seth's side, when I'm not I'm only helping him recover. But he also fucks him behind my back.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea from the start. This should have never happened to begin with. I should have never gotten feelings for my best friend and the three of us shouldn't have believed that a three way relationship could work.

I made my way back to the hotel. I quietly open the door. I looked around to see Seth laying on the bed, watching tv. Dean was nowhere in sight.

I snuck in a started to gather my stuff around.

"What are you?" Seth started.

"Shh." I said. "Get your stuff, quietly."

Seth did what I said.

"Come on."

We left out of the room and a good ways away from the door until I let him speak.

"What's going on?" Seth asked.

"I'm done with Dean's shit." I said.

"But I thought you hated me too."

"The only reason that you're coming with me is because you need someone to look after you."

"Where are we going exactly?"

"To another hotel."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean's POV

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch and continued to watch the tv.

"God, I'm hungry as fuck." I said.

I waited for Seth to make some smart ass remark. I smirked when he didn't. I looked over to see that not only him but Roman's stuff was gone. The room was fucking spotless.

I dialed Roman's number. It went straight to voicemail. I attempted to call him again. Same thing.

I called Seth.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"Hello? Are you kidding me?! Where the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Hold on..."

"Hold on? Seth, so help me. The next time I see you..."

"We're driving to Albuquerque." He said.

"For Raw?"

"Yeah."

"So why am I still here?"

"I don't know?"

"Put Roman on the phone."

"Can't."

"Why?"

"He's driving."

"Then put it on speaker."

He sighed and did.

"Roman?"

"What?" He snapped.

"What are you doing?"

"Driving, now let me get back to it."

"Baby..."

"No, don't baby me. I'm done with your shit Dean. You say that you're over Seth yet you just fucked him behind my back. You always want to get back with Seth yet you hate him? I don't even know what to think about that. You confuse the hell out of me and I don't want our relationship to be confusing either. Once I say this you always say that you're not yourself because of Trevor. Honesty, I think you're using his death as an excuse. The only reason why Seth is with me is because I have to watch his health. It seems like you can't make your mind up so let me make it up for you. It's done Dean. Me and you are over. Ruin someone else's relationship because I'm sure as hell not going to continue to ruin this one."

"Fine. You will never find someone like me. I can guarantee you that you'll be running back to me. But guess what. I'll be moved on to bigger and better things. I hope you cherished the moments that you had with me because you will NEVER! Get any of those moments back." I said hanging up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later. . . .

I finally arrived in Albuquerque. Thanks to Cesaro.

"Thanks man." I said as we both got out of the car and walked into the arena.

"No problem." Cesaro said. "So, how does it feel? You know going to have to wrestle on your own? Since the Shield has broken up."

"I can tell you right now. I feel a lot of freedom already."

We went our separate ways and went to our locker rooms.

"Wow, my very own locker room!" I said entering it. The door was still open and people walked by and looked at me weird. "Oh but wait! There's something missing. Two of my so called brothers! Who are selfish, egotistic assholes, that don't take other people into consideration!" I said before slamming the door.

I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands as I rubbed my temples. Trying to calm the headache that was building up.

I can't do this. I have to find them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth's POV

"Hey!"

I looked to my right and saw Dean darting over to us. Roman stepped in front of me.

"So what, you're protecting him now?" Dean said.

"So, what if I am? It shouldn't matter. Me and you are done." Roman said.

"Come here you little..." Dean said reaching for me.

Roman shoved him out of the way. Dean stumbled back a little. Before regaining his balance. Dean shoved Roman harder. Causing Roman to bump into me causing me to fall back and hit my head on the ground.

I screamed, holding my head.

"Great Dean. Now he probably has to go to the hospital. Again." Roman said helping me up.

He held me close to him as we walked out of the arena.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating inna while.