Chapter 20

Dean's POV

Over these past couple of days there've been some weird tension between me and Seth.

He gives me these weird glares and I'm really tire of them.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I looked over an saw Seth staring at me again.

"Okay, what is your deal?!" I asked.

He just got up and walked away to the bathroom.

I got up dashed over to him, grabbed his arm, and turned him around.

"Did you hear what I said?!"

He yanked his arm away and pushed me away from him.

He was about to go into the bathroom when I yanked him out, making him fall on the floor.

He got up and punched me in the face. I grabbed my cheek and stumbled back into the wall.

"Oh, you're going to regret that." I said tackled him.

I punched him in his head and he pushed me off and kicked me in the stomach.

Roman pulled me away from him.

"What the hell is going on?!" He said.

"Him!" I said.

"What about him?"

"He's been giving me these glares all the time and I'm sick of it!"

"What's up with you Seth?" Roman asked.

He struggled to get up and he just looked at us before charging at us and knocked me down again.

He hit me in the face one good time before Roman pulled him off again.

"Seth, what is wrong with you?!" Roman said.

"That's it I can't do this anymore! Roman, I love you more than anyone will ever know and you don't love me back. I know this because you only spend you time with Dean but, then you occasionally spend five minutes with me just so I won't feel left out in this shitty relationship! I don't want share you with anyone I want you for myself and clearly that's not going to happen anyway." Seth said going into the room and bringing out his bags.

He walked over to the door and opened it.

"Seth..." Roman started.

"I'm done, Roman." Seth said. "I knew this was a bad idea from the start."

"Wait, so you're just going to leave?"

"Clearly I was just getting in the way of what you think matters most." He said staring at me before he left.

Roman came back over to me and checked on me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Come on we'd better get ready we have Raw tonight."

Later...

We were all in our locker room getting ready for tonight's match.

Seth of course wasn't talking to us. I looked over seeing him put on his vest and gloves.

I snuck up behind him and picked him up. He struggled from my grip and pushed me away.

I took his glove and ran away with it.

"Dean, give it back!" He yelled.

"Roman catch!" I said throwing it to him.

He caught it and we played monkey in the middle with it.

After a while he grew tired.

"Fine I just won't wear any gloves at all." He said giving up.