Chapter 24

Hey guys!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But, here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean's POV

I snuck away from Roman for a few days and I told him that I was going back home to Cincinnati for a while. I feel bad that I lied, but, I need to get this done.

I'm in California going to give Trevor's "Dad" a visit.

I'm just so sick at how he left because he didn't want to take care of him. If you didn't want to take care of him why have a child in the first place?

I was diving down the street, slowly passing the houses. I came across the house that his mother said it was.

I parked the car and got out of the car and surprisingly the house looked really nice.

I went over and knocked on the door.

A young looking guy opened the door.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Girlfriend named Bethany and son Trevor?"

"Yeah, who are you?"

I smiled and pushed him inside, shutting the door behind me.

"You are such a bastard!" I said punching him.

He fought back and pushed me off.

"Do you have any idea how much I want to kill you?"

"Wait, stop. What's going on, who are you?"

"Trevor is dead. He died last week and you didn't want to take care of him so you left. Now he's gone. Congratulations."

He had a shocked look on his face and tears formed in his eyes.

"Don't do that. It's not going to help the fact that you didn't want to take care of a sick child, your child. It won't help the fact that you left him for dead. It won't help the fact that he's gone and eyes never coming back."

"Trevor's d-dead?" He sobbed.

"I can't believe you."

"No, everything you're saying is wrong. I love Trevor with all of my heart..."

"Oh please."

"The only reason why I left is because I knew he wasn't going to live long. I just couldn't stick around and watch him die in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it. There is no cure for something like that. You can remove it and wait so long before it would come back again. I couldn't stand to see him struggle. I couldn't stand to see him suffer. I just couldn't do any of it. I couldn't be strong for him. That's why I left."

"I'm sorry." I said. "I didn't know."

"No one knew. I didn't want to look weak."

"I'm sorry. I have to go." I said and left going back to the hotel that I stayed at for the night.

I entered the hotel room and laid down on the bed, kicking off my shoes

I laid down on the bed and called Roman.

"Hey baby, I miss you." He said.

"I've missed you too baby." I said.

"So, how's Cincinnati?"

"Well, about that."

"What? You are in Cincinnati. Right?"

"Not exactly."