Chapter 7

Hello Hello Hello!!!!!

I hope you guys would like this chapter. I know you will.
--------------------------------------------------------
Dean's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me.

I tossed around in bed and brought the covers over my head.

I felt a hard smack on the ass.

"Ow!!" I said taking the covers off me to see who had smacked me.

I saw Roman hovering over me. I pushed him away from me.

"Why did you hit me?!" I said smacking his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. But, we're about to leave to see Trevor. You coming?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sorry." I said kissing his cheek before getting up and going to the bathroom and do my daily routine.

I was in the shower when I heard the door creek open.

I peeked my head out to see Roman stripping down to nothing. I blushed disappearing into the shower.

I mean we haven't really had sex together but he always finds a way to see me naked.

Quite honestly, I'm shy and embarrassed at him seeing me...naked. It's only been once when we were in the bathtub.

I heard him enter. I pretended like I didn't hear him or notice that he was there.

He wrapped his arms around me pressing his body up against me. I smiled and laid my head back on his shoulder looking up at him and smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting in the shower." He said.

"While I'm still in here?"

"Is that a problem?"

"I was here first. Wait your turn."

He frowned and turned to walk out.

"But..." I said.

He turned back around.

"Since I like you. You can stay."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck falling into the kiss. I moaned as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I felt him smile into the kiss. I slapped his shoulder.

"What?" He asked.

"We have go go." I said.

He shook his head and picked me up and held me against the shower wall.

"I don't want to." He said through the kiss. "I just want to be with you all day." He said kissing my neck. "I just want to hold you and possibly, maybe, hopefully. Make love to you."

"I-I don't know?" I said.

"Come on it can't be that bad." He  laughed.

I jumped down from him and pushed him away from me.

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. "I was tied up and held down, twice by two people that I don't even know and I'm still basically a gay virgin and all you can do is sit there and tell me it can't be that bad?! I can't believe you." I said turning away from him.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't know that it would hurt you. Forgive me." He said.

I shook my head.

"Come on, please!" He whined.