Chapter 28

Dean's POV

I entered Seth's room with a glass of water and a pill. I handed them both to Seth. He nodded with approval and drank down the pill.

"Thanks." He said.

"No problem." I said sitting down on a stool next to him.

"He's gonna pay for this Seth don't you worry." Roman said.

Seth just smiled and shook his head.

"Not until I get him first." Seth rasped.

"You kind of sound like Dean with that raspy voice." Roman said.

"Shut up." I said.

Roman laughed.

"Last night. I had a dream that Dean was beating up Brock." Seth said.

"That's not a bad dream to have." I said.

"I wonder what's his problem." Roman asked.

"He's probably just mad at Seth telling him off. Which was cool by the way."

"Yeah." Seth said.

I kissed the side of his head.

"I still care about you. You know that right?" I said.

"Really?" Seth said not agreeing.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"When we had our "relationship" you never cared about me. You never even looked at me. The only time that you acknowledged me was when Roman wasn't there for you to squeeze one off."
I just stared at him in anger.

"You should be glad that I brought you here! I would have left you there."

"I would you have rather done that than put me here with you."

"Look, I don't know if it's the pills making you think all crazy but, you're out of your fucking mind. If you think that."

"You know its true."

"It's not!"

"Then tell me why you would never be with me. Tell me why you two would put me in the background all the time. Tell me why you guys would always be together. Tell me why Roman favors you more than me. Tell me."

We both just looked at him, speechless.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Seth scoffed.

He reached over and pressed some red button. Within a few seconds two big, burly security guards came in.

"Get these two fuckers out of here." Seth said.

One of them grabbed my arm and the back of my neck. I pushed him off of me. I grabbed Roman.

"We'll put ourselves out." I growled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth's POV

Maybe it was mean but it's the truth. I want Roman and that's it. I will stop at nothing to have him for myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry. I know it's short.