Chapter 1

Hey guys!!!!

Here it is the story that I was talking about that I was going to do. Let me know what you guys think about it.
--------------------------------------------------------
Dean's POV

Me, Roman, and Seth were all at the gym working out. Seth was flipping tires and Roman was jumping rope in front of me as I sat down taking a break.

I've always liked Roman. I mean look at him, he's absolutely gorgeous. His long hair and his arms, goodness! I was kind of upset because of the fact that me, Seth, and almost everyone else in the gym were shirtless. All except Roman, he was wearing a blue tank top. I didn't want him to wear it. I want to see his smoking Samoan body.

I'm guessing that I was staring at him for quiet a while because Roman was kneeling in front of me. Waving his hand in my face.

"Dean. Dean? Are you okay? I've been calling you." Roman said.

"Uh, ye-yeah. I'm just uh...just a little tired." I lied.

He nodded his head and went back to working out. I took a sip from my water bottle and went over to the weights.

I heard a scream come from my right. I looked over to see two guys scream and run over to me squeezing the life out of me. I just put on a smile ad hugged my fans back.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I just hugged Dean Ambrose!" One of them said. "Pinch me!"

The other pinched the one.

"Ow!"

"What? You said to pinch you."

"I was kidding."

I laughed at the two.

"Can we take a picture?"

"Sure." I said.

One of them took out there phone to take a selfie.

"Okay. 1. 2."

Just then on three and at the same time that he took the picture they both kissed my cheeks and even though it caught me off guard I stood there in the picture smiling.

"You sneaky little devils!" I laughed. "Hey, send that to me." I said giving them my number as they sent it to me.

"What are your guys names? I mean we won't be able to hang out much often since I'm on the road all the time. But when I'm in town we can." I said.

"Kade and Andrew." They both said.

"Can we exchange numbers?" I asked.

"Of course!" They said as they gave me their numbers and I gave them mine.

We talked for a couple of more minutes before they left.

I turned back around to see Seth and Roman sitting there staring at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, that was adorable." Seth said.

"Those are some uh, pretty special fans you've got there." Roman said with a smik.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said rubbing my right shoulder.

I hated it when they'd bring up the fact that I'm gay. I mean just because I like the same gender as mine doesn't mean that I'm some sick monster. I'm still human. I'm still the same person as I was before.

"Dean, let's not get started on this topic again. I'm fine with you being gay. I was just saying it to say it. They look like some very nice fans." Roman said.

"Well, I think I'm done for the day." I said sitting down.

"What?! You barely even touched the weights! How can you say that you're done?!"Roman laughed.

I sighed getting up and walked over to the weights and touched it with my finger. I looked over at Roman and Seth shaking their heads.

"Boom! Touched it!" I said going back over to them.

"What are we going to do with you Ambrose?" Roman laughed.

"Feed me." I said rubbing my stomach.

"You hungry?" Seth asked.

"Yep. I want a burger."

"Let's go get you one." Roman said.

We took our showers and changed into different clothes before heading to the restaurant.

I like changing with the guys. We all are not afraid to change in front of each other which let's me look at Roman's body and that's the only time that I get to see him like that...and they might be the only time that I will ever get to see him like that. But I have ton of pictures of him on my phone. To be quite honest. I've actually jerked off to his pictures before. Yeah, I know, I know. It might sound weird but, I get loney and I've only had two boyfriends after coming out which was 7 or 8 months ago.

But, who can blame me. You'd masturbate to a man like that if you're single. Shit, you might still masturbate to him if you're in a relationship.

We arrived at the restaurant and we went to our tables and sat down to eat.

They all looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked with a mouthful of food.

"Were you that hungry?" Seth asked.

"Yeah, I didn't eat breakfast this morning." I said.

Roman shook his head and laughed.

Oh shit. There he goes again with that gorgeous smile. I hate it when he smiles around me because I always stare and he looks at me weird like I'm some strange animal in the zoo. It's embarrassing.

We left back to the hotel and laid around for the day. Before we have to go to Raw tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!

I hoped you liked that first chapter. For those of you that are reading this I have another book called Tough Love (Brock Lesnar). Go check it out!