Chapter 26

Seth's POV

I honestly feel bad about last night. Dean looked so heartbroken that I wasn't with them anymore but, I don't want Dean. I want-no... I need Roman.

It drives me crazy everyday. Because he likes Dean more than me.

I just need to get him to change his mind. But how?

There was a knock on the door. I got up and looked through the peephole. It was Brock.

I said nothing wanting to make him think that I wasn't in here. I heard him scan a key card. How does his have a key card for my room? This son of a bitch just doesn't know when to quit.

He opened the door and I ducked behind it. He walked in and looked around. I snuck out before the door shut on its own.

I ran and ducked behind some giant plant that was in the hallway. He came out and walked away. I waited until he turned the corner. I perked up a little bit seeing if he was really gone.

"Boo."

"Oh my god!" I gasped. I turned around seeing Dean. Roman standing behind him.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I said try to make little eye contact.

I walked back to my room door and tried to open the door. The fucking key card's inside!

I rested my forehead against the door.

"Everything okay?" I heard Roman say.

"Yes." I lied.

"Really? Because to me it looks like you can't get in." Dean pestered.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Just come back to our room until you can get another one." Roman suggested.

It was a very tempting offer but I declined.

"Seth, what are gonna do just sit in the hallway?"

I sat down against the door.

"You can count on it." I said.

"Seth..."

"No, Roman it's okay. Just let him sit there. Room 355. He'll come knocking sooner or later." Dean said before they walked away.

I shook my head as they walked away.

20 minutes later...

*knock knock knock*

Dean opened the door and smiled.

"That was fast. See? I told ya it'll work Rome."

"Can it." I said moving him out of the way.

I walked over and sat down on the couch. I was oddly dressed between the two. Since I couldn't get into my room. I'm left in sweatpants and underwear. Also my nerd glasses.

"Still couldn't get in?" Roman asked.

I shot him a glare.

"Fucking starving." I said.

"Let's go get you something to eat." Dean said.

"I can't go anywhere like this! Besides I'll freeze my balls off outside." I complained.

"You can were some of my clothes." Dean said dragging me by my hand into the bedroom.

Minutes later we emerged and Roman gave us weird looks.

"Dean, I didn't know you had a brother?" Roman said.

"Hey it's all I got." Dean said.

We were wearing the same thing.