Chapter 4

Hello!!!!

I hope you guys will like this chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------
Dean's POV

Today was the day that Seth and Roman compete for the WWE Tag Team Titles! I'm so excited! I know they're gonna win.

Roman and Seth were getting ready for there match while I was on my phone.

I got an anonymous text that read.

"You're such a fucking fag who cuts himself."

"What the fuck?!" I said.

"What?" Roman asked.

I didn't say anything I didn't want him to worry about me and have him not focus on the biggest match of his career since we started here.

"Nothing. It was just this weird picture." I said.

"Let me see." He said.

"What?"

"Let me see the picture."

I hurried up and found a picture and showed it to him. He chuckled and walked back to continue preparing.

"Hey guys. We're ready for ya." One of the employees said to them.

"Good luck guys." I said to them.

"Thanks."

I sat down and turned on the tv to the match. I really wasn't even watching it when I know I should but I was just on my phone.

Who sent this text to me and why. Well maybe I do know why they probably hate gays. What's the big deal about being gay! I mean I'm still human. I'm still Dean Ambrose the same person that I was before. It's not that much of bad thing.

Who could this be? The only two people that know that I'm gay is Seth and Roman. They wouldn't go behind my back and do that. They're my brothers.

I guess I was in my own thoughts for quite a while because I totally forgot about the match.

"They did it! They did it! Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are the new Tag Team chamions!"

"Yeah! Oh my god!" I screamed.

I ran out of the locker room and ran to the ring hugging them both. I was so happy! I went to give Roman a kiss but stopped myself and gave him a hug.

Fuck! Why did I do that for? Roman gave me a weird look but not so much since we are still on camera.

We went back to the hotel room and took our showers. I tried to make as much little contact with Roman but he was already staring at me.

I went into my room and turned on the tv. There was a knock at the door.

"It's open." I said as Roman came in the room. He sat down on my bed and sighed.

"Dean can we talk?" He asked.

"S-Sure." I said a little nervous at what was to come.

"Did you try to k-kiss me?" He asked.

"N-No, when?"

"In the ring earlier tonight."

"No, we just hugged."

"You wanted something more than a hug...didn't you?" He said slowly crawling over to me and getting close to my face.

I held my breath trying to think of something to say.

"I-I didn't. I just went hug you." I said feeling my cheeks get hot.