Chapter 10

Hello!!!!

I hope you guys will like this chapter, please?
-----------------------------------------------------
Roman's POV

We arrived at the Disney Hotel and Dean is still not talking to me at all. I understand that he's mad at me but, I'm not giving up on him.

"Come on Uncle Roman! We have to go to the water park!" Trevor said pulling my hand trying to drag me away but couldn't.

"Trev, you don't even have you swim suit on." I laughed.

He looked down.

"Oh, yeah." He said running into the bathroom to change.

"Hey Mox, you want a beer?" Sami called.

He didn't answer. I looked around and he wasn't in the hotel room.

"Where is he?"

I shrugged.

Then both Trevor and Dean came out of the bathroom with their swim suits and a bunch of floaties on their arms and around their waists.

I laughed at them.

"Come on Trevor." Dean said giving me a dirty look and taking him on his shoulders and walking out of the room with him.

I stayed behind and watched tv with Sami. Seth and Bethany went with Dean and Trevor.

"So, you and Dean are together?" He asked.

"We were." I said taking a swig of beer.

"What? What happened?"

"I thought he cheated on me. So, I wanted to get even and I had sex with this guy. But, he really didn't cheat. I was the one that cheated and now he's not talking to me."

"But, now he's with Seth."

"No, he stayed with Seth."

"What?"

"It was a three way relationship."

"Oh."

We sat there for another hour just watching tv and not saying another word to each other.

"So, you and Dean wrestled when you were younger?" I asked breaking the long silence.

"Yeah, that was a long time ago. Back in CZW."

"I love him so much. I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry, he come around but, until then let's ride some rides." Sami said.

I nodded.

We were walking around after riding a few rides. We were both eating cotton candy.

I jumped a little when I felt some tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Mickey Mouse standing there with his arms open.

I went to give him a hug but, Sami got to him first. We took pictures and walked away laughing.

Sami kept making jokes about Mickey and all of the other Disney characters walking around.

"I never knew you were this funny." I said still laughing.

"Yeah, I guess it's a gift." He replied.

"Yeah, okay." I noticed that we were by the water park and I could see Dean starting at me with a jealous look on his face.

I smiled wanting to play around with this. I smacked his leg and started laughing as I was sitting on a park bench as he stood up in front of me.