Chapter 17

Roman's POV

I woke up and stretched. I looked over and saw Seth still sleeping. I kissed his forehead.

I looked over and saw that Dean wasn't in bed. I got up and looked in the bathroom. He wasn't there.

I went out into the lounge and kitchen he wasn't there either. I went down into the lobby and he wasn't there.

He didn't even take his phone with him and that's just great.

As I was going back to the room I got lost in some back hallway.

I kept walking when I heard banging coming from a storage closet. The banging got louder and louder and louder.

My hand was on the door now but, I was a little scared to open it.

Let's observe for a second. I'm by myself, in a dark and creepy looking hallway and there's loud banging coming from a closet that I don't know what it is.

I opened it and Dean fell out as he was about to bang his head on the door one more time.

"Dean!" I said hugging him.

I sat him up, and pulled up his pants, and took the duck tape off of his mouth.

"That son of a bitch did it again! I'm going to kill him! I swear to God! Where is he?! Where is he at?! Where are you?! Where are you, you son of a bitch! I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you if you ever put your hands on me or Seth ever again!" He screamed.

I put the duck tape back on his mouth and picked him up, his legs wrapped around me as he laid his head on my shoulder.

He was still trying to scream but, it was muffled. I rolled my eyes as I continued back to the room.

I opened the door and closed it. I set him down on the couch. I took the tape off of his mouth.

"That fucking prick if he ever..."

I kissed him passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I didn't give him permission. He did it again, I still wouldn't let him.

I pulled away.

"My god, boy! You have a strong set of lungs on you!" I said.

He smiled.

"But I liked that." I said kissing his neck. "Especially when you scream my name."

"Roman." He moaned.

"Yeah, just like that."

I untied his hands from around his back he got up and ran out of the door.

I chased after him.

"Dean!" I called.

He was so far ahead of me. I caught up with him put my arms around him and threw him over my shoulder.

He struggled to get out of my grip but he couldn't.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to find that son of a bitch who did this to me." He said.

"Dean, you're in a 14 story hotel with hundreds of rooms I don't think your going to find him."

He groaned in frustration.

"You're supposed to help me. You're supposed to protect me and prevent this from happening."

"I didn't know that he did it and besides. I was sleeping."

"So was I!"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah."

We entered into the room and I sat him down on the bathroom counter.