32. Memories

Usagi immediately stood as if possessed. She looked up at the sky as if she was a robot calculating the earths atmosphere.

"Princess Serenity..." Rei mumbled feeling tears stung her eyes. Everyone began to cry with the realization of their past memories. Everyone in shock stood lifelessly as they actually watched their lives pass before them. Tears streamed down Usagi's elegant face.

"Endymion...." She chocked with a quivered lip. The others blind by their past kneeled with agony. Usagi looked at the sky, and made a painful look.

"Mamo...?" She looked around with fear, "Endymion...?!" Her eyes popped out as puke filled her throat, and escaped her mouth.

-

"His biceps..." Queen Beryl bit her bottom lip.

"His Adam's apple is to kill for." Fangirled Queen Nehelenia.

"I think it's actually is to die for." Smirked Galaxia.

"...I won't be doing that." She rolled her eyes.

"He'll lear her here..." Prince Demande grinned with a satisfied chuckle.

"Then we'll kill-" Queen Beryl was cut off by Nehelenia.

"We'll be the worst kind of Killjoy." She interrupted with a nervous smile.

Mamoru twitched with pain. He's already was tortured but his memories along with everyone else's were being returned. He watched it like a horrible movie, he started letting loose of tears. He let out a silent cry in his head as his possessed eyes balled.

-

"Endymion, you're gonna get us caught!" Serenity squealed as he kissed her passionately.

"It's bound to happen my princess, let us spoil it till they witness..." Mamoru smiled.

"You're so silly." Serenity wrinkled her nose like a rabbit as she giggled.

"You mean the world to me, Serenity. My love is in you hands, and you will forever have it. You've completely stolen my heart." He held her tightly as the moon shined under their feet.

"I hope this will be like this forever my love, Endymion." Serenity rested her forehead against his gently.

"It will. I won't let you out of my arms, Serenity." He whispered making her melt.

"I won't let go."

-

Serenity looked at the sky again, looking for answers as she gagged. She wiped her eyes and sadly scanned the stars for a hint of where he was.

"I won't let you go." She squeaked.

-

The others had witnessed her suicide, Rei screamed coming back to reality, "USAGI!"

"Usagi..." Makato wheezed.

Princess Kakyuu began to stutter when she realized, "W-Where is she...?"