30. Voices

The group began to sulk endlessly. Everyone consumed with dread surrounded the front of the shrine. Ami was just finishing up stitching Usagi's arm. The thread now pulled through and tied with much strength, blood barely slipping from the arm anymore. Ami finished up and went onto the next person. She'd even stitched up Helios, and Yaten.

"T-This sucks." JunJuns voice cracked.

"We only lost three people." Haruka spoke up.

"We only lost three people? We lost three teammates. Three friends lost. Helios was such a great boy, StarHealer should've lived longer, Mamo... should be here with us... This wasn't only three people, you son of a bitch, these were three precious people that I, we, cared DEEPLY FOR!" Usagi shouted her lungs out with sorrow and dread. She latched onto Haruka with shaking hands.

Haruka looked down and choked, "I'm s-sorry..." Chibiusa couldn't mute her whales. She began to ball. Usagi, who undid her harsh grasp slowly appeared in front of the devastated girl. The wind picked up making dust and ash pile up in the view, but Chibiusa's blurred vision wouldn't have seen.

"Chibiusa..." Usagi breathed in a shaky breath as she sat beside the pink haired girl. She saw Chibiusas goose bumps, and grew sorrow herself.

"I loved him... Helios w-was only protecting me!" Chibiusa's voice sounded bourse and squeaky. "I-I miss Helios..." She felt a lump rise in her throat, it felt as if she was about to vomit her sorrow was that dreadful.

"He's not completely gone... If you close your eyes you'll feel him. Just take in a breath, and listen." Usagi and the other closed their eyes and took in a deep breath. Chibiusa's tear fell drastically as she felt Helios's warmth around her, and memories filled her mind as the scent of barbecue filled her nostrils. She remembered Prince Demande trying to manipulate her until Helios spoke up.

-

"Don't do it..." His voice echoed, "My beloved Chibiusa... Stay with me..."

-

Chibiusa's lip quivered as she wiped her eyes.

"I h-hear Yaten..." Seiya covered his mouth as tears welled up in his eyes. Usagi couldn't smile but she felt relief to bring her friends a little warmth. She looked at the ground tiredly.

"We will get him back." Haruka told Usagi with honesty, "We won't loose." Usagi stood and looked at Haruka with please.

Chibiusa stood up too, and took in another shaky breath. She couldn't stop heel self any longer. Chibiusa squinted her eyes and sprung into Usagi's arms. Usagi's eyes widened as she froze. "M-Mommy!"