20. Whats Happening?

Flames grew from Mar's hands. The other from the thrower bolted toward Mars. The two flames collided making an explosion.

Sailor Jupiter and Mars Breathed heavily covering their mouths till the smoke came out of view. The two villains escaped, but a shadow had appeared before them.

"Hello Mars, Jupiter," Jupiter swung Mercury's arm over her shoulder to balance her. She was severely wounded, "and Mercury." The soldiers looked at the small figure, Mars ready to attack at any moment.

"Who are you, another opponent?" Mars asked.

"I'm Sailor Chibi Moon. I'm from the future."

"You're a sailor guardian from a different time?" Jupiter questioned unsurely. Four more figures appeared. All girls.

"These are my teammates. The Sailor Quartet. The red head is Sailor Vesta, the one in blue is Sailor Pallas, Pink is Sailor Ceres, Lastly Sailor Juno. We were sent here to alert you, you're all in deep trouble!"

-

Tuxedo Mask panted as her caught against Catsy, and Fisheye.

"Why must we fight?! If you stand down we can have an alliance. You don't have to be in pain if you're friends with us!" The two vanished as two new figures approached. Tuxedo Mask turned quickly on defense to see a man and women approach him.

"Are you Tuxedo Mask?" The women was tan, dark green hair, and carried a staff in her hand spoke while the man have a unicorn horn and worn all white even his hair, and skin were as pale as snow nodded.

"We come in peace, friend, I am Helios, and this is Sailor Pluto we are here to help."

-

Sailor Moon looked at the blonde who slept seeing her sad and troubled features she most have been having a horrible dream, "She's one of my teammates?" Sailor Moon asked the shadow in front of her. The lights suddenly turned on, and someone shut the door to the room. A small girl appeared after the click of the locking of the door. She had dark pink hair in cute little buns, and flew towards the other women who accompanied her. A red haired women who wore a crown.

"As are we. I am Princess Kakyuu, or you can call me Sailor Kakyuu. This is Sailor Chibi Chibi moon." The women explained royally.

"It's nice to meet you, but I have many questions that I'd liked answered." Sailor Moon addressed. The princess nodded with a kind smile.

"I will try with all my might and knowledge to give you any answers I can give." She told truthfully.

"If your a sailor guardian too... Then can I ask if you know anything about what's going on. About this girl. Who's our enemy. How do we defeat them-"

"May I start from the beginning?" Kakyuu asked, and Sailor Moon nodded.

"Yes, please."

"We are brought here by your mother, Queen Serenity of the moon kingdom. After a long war the queen used her strength to save us all sending us to earth to reincarnate. Luna, and Artemis were supposed to recollect all the guardians, and bring them together to defeat the enemy. But there was a malfunction. The two cats along with this girl, Sailor Venus, fell into a coma by the enemy sleeping for a longer time then planned. The two cats have awakened to do as they were instructed but have been on a long setback leaving the enemy to gain in time. Chibi Chibi and I have come to you, Sailor Moon to inform you this information. Helios, and Sailor Pluto informed tuxedo mask. And as for your teammates, they are being informed by the Asteroid Senshi that includes the Sailor Quartet, and your daughter from the future Sailor Chibi Moon. All of us are here to defeat the enemies Dark Kingdom, Doom Tree, Black Moon, Death Busters, Dead Moon Circus, Shadow Galactica have plans, desperate for power, revenge, and they are willing to kill for what they want. They have an army of minions, and we have to stop them from taking over this world, and others."