2. First Fight

"Moon..." Usagi whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"Your crazy. This is crazy!" Usagi said grasping the broach tightly squinting her eyes.

"This is so crazy joke your pulling! I'm no sailor magical person! I'm a regular adult."

"Usagi, please stop," Luna said with a sympathetic purr, "Just listen to me. Your our only hope. Your Sailor Moon." Usagi looked at Luna with worried eyes.

"Please..." Luna pleaded again.

"So Moon Prism Power right?"

The room became dark, Usagi's lamp flickering till finally it went out.

"L-Luna!" A spray of light beamed from Usagi's broach as it was pinned to her work uniform.

"Moon Prism Power, Make Up!" Luna's eye sparkled with amusement as Usagi magically transformed into a magnificent sailor guardian right before her eyes. She even looked as if she regained her youth. Slightly regained. She just had a gleam of life in her cheeks, and a few repairs to her baggy eyes.

"Whoa!" Usagi spun around in her sailor uniform. She squealed, and jumped around like a child.

"Now you believe me?" Luna said with a proud smirk.

"I look so Magical," Usagi squealed, "I feel like a princess!" Luna frowned feeling her heart twist.

Luna tried to force away the hurt in her heart, and began to speak, "Speaking of princess, Usagi. We need to find our princess." Usagi rolled her eyes, but nodded.

"Then let's go!" Usagi quickly, but silently tiptoed out of the room.

"I just hope Princess Serenity is still alive."

Luna, and Usagi race to what seems like Naru's mother's jewelry store.

"Why are we here?" Usagi asks Luna as she walks up tiredly behind her.

"Let's hope that my intention is correct." She says staring at the two front glass doors. Usagi watches as well, but not so timid. Suddenly they here loud clicks of high heels, and whimpers from a young girl.

"I knew it." Luna says proudly, but still with a serious expression.

"What do we do?!" Usagi whisper shouts questionably.

"You, defeat that monster." Luna says pushing the glass doors open with her two paws. Just as Luna said there was a monster, and Usagi had to defeat her.

Usagi walks slowly up to the monster, and shyly smiles at it. She coughs, and begins her greeting to the women monster.

"Stop right there!" Usagi manages to say.

"Who are you little girl." The woman snarls her terrifying eyes glaring at Usagi. Usagi gulps trying not to be frightened of the monster.

"I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil..." Usagi directs at the monster with a fancy pose.

"...and that means you!" The monster uses all her forces at Usagi. Usagi manages to dodge the attacks, and cries childishly as so.

"Stop!" She whines, but the women monster still attacks. Usagi looking for a way to escape see the young girl on the floor. She blinks staring at the girl more carefully.

"Naru...?" Usagi questions. Usagi blinks her eyes her image of Naru vanishes. It's just a normal stranger. Usagi still frightened that she imagined her friend was laying on the cold floor dead like stands weakly, and glares at the monster.

"Why do you hurt innocent girls." Usagi says slightly offended. The monster gives a sharp attack that is far more powerful then her earlier attacks. Right before the attack strikes a tuxedoed man steps into the jewelry store window, his cape dancing through the wind.

"Believe in yourself Sailor Moon. Don't let this monster get the best of your abilities."

"Usagi," Luna calls interrupting the masked man, "use your tiara to defeat the monster!" Usagi pulls her tiara off her head, and looks at Luna for further instructions.

"Now say moon tiara boomerang." Usagi nods, and stares at the monster seriously.

"Moon tiara boomerang!" Light beams off the tiara, and shines though the windows glass. Usagi glides the tiara around, and throws it at the monster turning the monster into dust.

Before Usagi does anything she sees the masked mans cape quickly whip out the window. Usagi runs to see a glance at her encourager. She runs thought the entrance of the jewelry store to see the man in the air as if he was floating. Usagis eyes sparkle in awe.

"Sailor moon...?" Luna whispers watching as Usagi watches the man disappear.