38. Final

The enemies brought back felt bubbly inside debating on what they should attempt. Usagi closed her eyes, rising the staff, and pointed it at them.

"S-She's insane..." Gulped Fiore.

"A-Absolutely insane..." Queen Nehelenia said with a shaky voice. The villains knew of her strengths, but they truly believed it was exaggerations; they could win. Now it's seemed unlikely.

"...!" She started feeling her friends motivation in her veins, she put everything she had into the light, and friendship, and love she carried into the attack.

"STOP!" Demanded Queen Beryl. But it was too late. The villains eyes widened, they felt pathetic, and angered. Although the light was warm.

"U-Usako..." Tuxedo Mask grunted. He watched her exploit light drastically. Tears streamed down his battered face. He screamed her name repeatedly with great sobs. Then the room went white. The blood, and darkness all gone, only whiteness, and light filling the air. Happiness.

-

The room they all laid became the earth. The dark place now erased. Usagi collapsed, falling to her knees. Her hair fell from her shoulders, and covered her face that was damp with sorrow; Tears ran continuously down her cheeks. When she laid her hands on the burnt grass it returned to its neutering green, and soon the whole earth was bright, and healthy again. Usagi let out hiccups of sadness ignoring the restored planet. Most of the enemies died that day, the ones who absorbed darkness without second thoughts of what they had done were killed. Some spared, that had good hearts, and asked forgiveness were saved. It was as if she was god.

"Sorry..." The enemies now baptized like thought they'd done enough, and left after there apology. Usagi returned to her original form. She felt devastation. The shrine stood freshly, the arcade was safe, the apartments of everyone was still, and alright. People exited the emergency area, the whole city was evacuated thinking it all was an awful earthquake. But after Usagi restored the planet everyone was confused on how there was no damage. Kyuusuke returned to the hospital along with Momoko. Motoki called his loved ones from the emergency area, as did Naru Osaka from the airport where she'd return to Tokyo. Usagi's parents, and brother called Usagi's apartment continuously though there was no answer. Usagi let in a heavy, and shaky breath. She lifted her head with surprised eyes she began to smile a huge grin; Usagi's sight now blurred from now happy tears; balling.

Usagi rose with her wobbly, and clumsy feet, and exclaimed.

"Usa..."