4. Hospital

He had called her Usako, maybe because she called him Mamo, but she really didn't know. She just couldn't stop thinking about him. His charm, his sense of style even though he was sophisticated, but he had a childish side, he was a joker, but also real, deep even. It was like he was two people, one impolite, the other extroverted, and kind. Staring deeply at the Sailor V cover Usagi couldn't make out his personality. He was so many things.

Usagi sighed, unknown what to do. She'd got off work, and had jut finished mesmerizing the Sailor V comics. She closed her droopy eyes, and a sudden pain chomped at her foot.

"Squawk!" Usagi began to ball.

"Waaaaah let go!"

-

Usagi groaned as her eyes fluttered open. Bright lights surrounded her, making her blind.

"Usagi?" A familiar voice whispered from a close angel. Usagi's head shot up with surprise. Her cats whiskered face looked at her horrifically.

"What happened... Where am I...?" Usagi groaned as the light started to clear making it visible to see she was in a hospital bed.

"You're in a hospital, Usagi. What I've gathered is you got bit by a crow." Luna told softly so others couldn't hear if they were outside the door.

"How'd you get here?" Usagi sat up slightly squinting in pain.

"I happened to see you, and followed the ambulance that brought you here."

Suddenly a burst opened at the door. Luna hurried to hide as Motoki stood at the entrance with fear pasted on his face. He wore a blue tie, and a fancy jacket with khakis.

"Usagi!" He ran over to her flinging his briefcase to the floor, and kneeling next to her bedside.

"Are you alright?!" A lady about Usagi's age walked in. She wore a white long jacket, and a blue dress to match her short blue hair. She held a clipboard, and studied Usagi with a warm welcoming smile.

"You're awake. That's good." The lady said pulling off her glasses after a last glance at the clipboard.

"We found your purse, and searched for any numbers, or addresses. That's when we contacted Mr. Motoki." She explains.

"And if you're wondering about your conditions, you're completely fine." She lays the clip board down, along with her glasses, and crosses her arms.

"I'm Dr. Mizuno, you can call me Ami if you'd like." She sounded so sweet, and sophisticated. Motoki stared at Usagi with great fright.

"Does anything hurt?!" He asked.

"When can I leave, I have work-" Usagi was interrupted with the concerned Motoki.

"I'm taking all your shifts till you can return."

"Motoki, no i-" Motoki smiled at her along with Dr. Mizuno.

"Thank you." Usagi whispered tiredly laying her head back on the soft white pillow.

"No problem. I'm happy to help you, Usagi." Motoki told petting her head as he stood to his feet. Him, and Ami walked out quietly leaving Usagi, and Luna to themselves.

"I feel..." Luna whispered from under the hospital bed, "...a powerful energy..."

( Big thanks to stephaniesfanfics )