31. Past

Chibiusa buried her face in Usgais chest as she cried. Usagi felt a rush of numbness cover her body, and she fell to the ground with a thud. Chibiusa tried to grab her, and stop her from falling but it was to late. Usagi twitched endlessly as a light bursted around her, making everyone loose their balance. A white dress pasted on her, a crown appeared to match. She laid there like Snow White when she had been poisoned by an apple.

-

"Prince Endymion, shh we'll be heard." Princess Serenity giggled as he wrapped his hands around her. He chuckled as he kissed her passionately on the lips holding her more tightly.

"I don't care if they hear. I'll shout it from the castle tops... How much I'm deeply in love with you, Serenity."

-

Usagi gasped as tears streamed down her rosy cheeks. Everyone looked at her with awe, but mostly distort.

"Usagi?!" Minako hurried to her side lifting her up hurriedly.

"Are you alright?" Rei asked with worry. Seiya held her palm and Haruka wiped her eyes. Ami waved her hands in front of her face with anxiety. Usagi's breaths were thin. Suddenly the Senshi almost stumbled. A big fulfillment hit them in the chest. They all held their heads as past memories seeped into their brains.

-

"Princess!" Neptune screamed as she rushed toward Princess Serenity. Suddenly a gust of ash filled the Senshis lungs.

"W-We must keep going!" Sailor Mars coughed. Makato picked up Luna and held her tightly dodging the fire as much as she could. The senshi pushed through the flames their skin burning instantly. They wailed as they fought through the pain, Mars even gasped.

"NO!" Princess Serenity balled. The senshi still fighting the large land of fire widened their eyes. Serenity, laid her body on top of her lover, and she used her fists to hit Endymion as tears piled down her pale cheeks. The senshi herding over with groans of pure pain saw the wicked sight. Serenity pulled the sword from Endymion's chest and looked at the blood stream down the blade. It was heavy, and the blood of her love dripped onto her dress like paint drops. She looked at it with a quivered lip. She flicked the blade at her self and looked up at the earth with the most lost and grieved expression as she plunged it into her stomach with a squeak. Her fabric flooding with blood. The red staining the senshi's mind. Such gore they had to look away.

Luna stared at the two as if possessed, "Ser-e-enity...?" She spoke; her throat so dry. As that occurred the moon began to crack like a row of dominos accidentally being knocked over. The senshi reached for each other and hugged one another with squinted eyes. Luna sprinted toward her princess with tears falling from her furry jawline. Light shines everywhere and smoke filled their lungs.

-

Usagi opened her eyes, with a deep breath and damp cheeks. She felt the silky dress slide against her smooth skin as she sat up, her own hair, now long, tickling her toes. She was about to vomit.

"Endymion..." She whispered as she began to gag on her sorrow.