33. Illusion

"So she's released the memories..." Queen Metalia hissed.

"I say lets kill them all. now." Death Phantom's voice an echo. Everyone witnessed Mamoru exclaim with pain, and agony, his apparel changing to a enchanting armor. His eyes regained its life, but looked around in fear.

"Where is she?!" He asked a crack in his voice.

"Right here?" Cooed Queen Beryl, and Queen Nehelenia.

"N-no..." He caught his shaky breath, and gave them a threatening glare, "Where's Serenity?" The two girls have gruesome stares to the prince as if desperate to slay the princess.

"She's dead." Galaxia commented without a second to think. Prince Demande huffed knowing the fib, but angered on the topic.

"U-Usako...? She's dead?!!" He couldn't bare the thought. He heaved for air, and looked around looking for his source of living. Tears fell from his jawline enormously. The evil figures couldn't of cared less, and flowed amongst the darkness of the room.

-

Ami, now turned into Mercury, worked without a second to wait. The others, now in their senshi uniforms too, rubbed their eyes still recovering from the death of their friends, but now from their depressing memories. Mercury worked away trying to find the location Usagi went toward. She also tried to locate Mamoru.

-

Usagi ran in her elegant dress. Darkness surrounded her, and whispers filled her skull. She looked around horrifically looking for him. For her love. It smelt cool, like when you walk outside and you smell the cold wind in your nostrils. Dusty was another trait. It felt like a vacuum. She had fearful eyes as she looked around. She's finally seen something other than darkness. It was figure she couldn't come to recognize. She didn't call out, it couldn't be anyone kind. She stepped back aware of this.

"Don't be afraid..." The voice breathed. Usagi stood stiff still her face plastered with nervousness. She tried to convince herself she was Sailor Moon, should could do this, but a torturing voice told her she didn't want this. A man grinned at her came into view. His skin pale, his hair white along with his fancy attire. His eyes were captivating, but when a third eye appeared she was completely controlled by him.

-

Mamoru struggled drastically, the enemies groaning with annoyance. Him chained, and locked harshly, clanking every time he attempted to pull his wrists, and ankles out. Him freaking out desperate to get to Usagi, dead, or alive.

"Ugh I hate being reminded of why I hate these people." Galaxia held her head.

"Would you just give up..." Groaned Queen Metalia irritated with Mamorus loud squirms.

Veins popped out of Mamorus forehead, "Get me outta here." He growled.

"Denied." Queen Beryl smirked.

"You people are sick." He shouted fully back to reality. Usagi piling in his memory making him even more determined to escape.

-

"Ami..." Sailor Mercury laid on the ground lifelessly as was everyone else.

"Rei...!" Mars in sight, Usagi gulped trying so hard not to cry, but she couldn't.

"Makoto!" Usagi whaled with sorrow.

"Minako... Artemis..." Usagi chocked seeing Venus hold onto Artemis tightly.

"C-Chibiusa...Setsuna..." Died so close.

"Haruka... Michiru..." Laid hand, and hand.

"Hotaru." Saturns small body all alone...

"Seiya!" Usagi balled tremendously.

"...Kakyuu... A-And Chibi C-Chibi..." Buried in the ground...

"Helios..." Dead.

"...Yaten...Taiki..." Gone.

"CereCere... JunJun... VesVes... PallaPalla!" The quartet hugged each other closely.

"L-Luna... No! Please..." She broke out.

"M-M-Mamo!! M-MAMO! MAMO!" She held her face falling to the ground. She gagged also melting into the earth that burned. It almost seemed unreal...

"You killed us..." A raspy voice cracked.

"...You bitch." A zombie like voice spoke.

Usagi couldn't take it anymore, "Don't touch me..." Usagi fought.

"You're miserable. All your friends are dying..." The voice told.

"P-Please... No they can't be..." She cried her heart out.

"Yes. It is." The dark voice said again.

"PLEASE MAMO HAS TO BE ALIVE! EV-Everyone... Needs to... Be... HERE WITH ME!" She sobbed, and gasped between her cracked words. A hand rubbed her face. It felt wrong, cold, and far.

"Serenity. Your friends are dead. Except it that you caused this. If only you didn't become Sailor Moon. If you didn't love him... If you just been the princess who'd let them all live." He taunted. She nodded tears still drastically falling, her eyes blurred, and lifeless just as her friends are... In her illusion."Yes... You're mine."