3. Nicknames

Usagi's eyes fluttered open to see brightness poke through her apartment blinds. She wasn't the quite type; she'd always wake all crazy, but today she was super exhausted. She rolled out of bed, and scrambled for some clothes, along with her uniform, an apron. Usagi jumped when she saw Luna. She totally forgot, or at least thought it was a dream.

"L-Luna?!" Usagi exclaimed when she saw her. Luna shook her head.

"The dark moon is rising quickly. They must've had more time than us. We're nearly 5 years past due." Luna retold seriously, she sighed disappointed. Usagi's face softened.

"Why'd it take so long?" She questioned quietly.

"I guess it took a longer period of time then we calculated..." Usagi gave her a warm motherly smile.

"Don't worry, we'll catch up." She reassured. Luna sat silently in thought.

"I guess so..."

"I gotta go to work, you coming?" Usagi asked grasping her purse.

"I have other plans, maybe next time." Luna said with a shake of her small fury head.

-

Usagi sighed with boredom, the cold counter against her elbows. She watched as barley any people played with video games, and so on. She just wished to go to the library. Then a sudden click ringed at the front door. A tall man entered the Game Center Crown.

"How you doing Bun Head?" Usagi srunched up her face with anger.

"I have a name, you know?!" She told strictly.

"Then what's your name? Don't have to be so steamed up." She rolled her eyes, calming herself.

"I'm Usagi Tsukino." She tells lifting her elbows from the counter, and putting her palms in their place. The dark haired man smirks kindly.

"I'm Mamoru Chiba, nice to meet you." Usagi nodded slightly, you could say she did it for agreement.

"So what can I do for you, Mamo." Usagi said causally. When she heard she pronounced his name incorrectly she blushed.

"I mean-Urm-I meant..." She stuttered bashfully.

"It's fine. Call me whatever." He reassured. He had the most calm, and soothing voice. It was surprising to her.

"Oh uh... So what did you need?" She asked.

"Just looking around... I'm kinda drawn to this place." He shrugs causally.

"I was too." She tells honestly. There was a long amount of silence till Mamoru spoke up.

"Well it was nice talking to you bun-I mean Usako." Before she could correct him he had vanished.