19. Boo

"You're a relative of Kyuusuke?" The nurse asked me, and I shook my head.

"I'm a friend of his." The purple haired girl told. The nurse smiled, and allowed. The purple haired girl searched her purse to see if she forgot money. She would buy Kyuusuke, and her a juice every time she came.

"I'm here to see Kyuusuke!" Sailor Moon exclaimed trying to catch her breath. The purple girl, wide eyed, looked at the hero. She recognized her from before when she was being chased by a sharp teethed beast. The sailor dressed girl had saved her.

"Excuse me, but um... you know Kyuusuke?" The purple haired girl began. Sailor Moon turned to see the girl, and she smiled recognizing her in an instant.

-

"Where's Usagi?" Asked Ami.

"That idiot." Rei groaned transforming quickly following Makato. Makato tightened her fist, a scout apparently had attacked her, but why? She hadn't had the chase to explain quite yet, she began to feel guilty for keeping it to herself, but for some reason it felt wrong to tell them an "ally" attempted to hurt them, not just a monster. The others were also attacked... Maybe they were also scouts and they weren't telling the others as well.

-

"This is the room." Sailor Moon smiled at the purple haired girl.

"Sure is." She grinned sweetly. Sailor Moon opened the door. Her smiled fading. He was gone, but a new body replaced in his place.

"Oh did he move rooms maybe? I'll go ask someone." The purple haired girl quickly searched for nurses leaving Sailor Moon in the doorway of the hospital room. The lady laid quietly in the bed. Something about her made Sailor Moon curious.

-

Two explosions happened beside the scouts suddenly monsters surrounded them. The sky became dark, fire heating up around them.

"What the hell!" Makato gasped as the air thinned, a fog of smoke filling the threes lungs from the fire.

"Is it just me or do these monsters look different." Rei pointed out.

"So your not completely fools after all." Said a male, he grinned femininely.

"They're still morons." A red head smirked as star earrings dangled from her earlobes. These two are minions, higher class then the monsters that crowded behind them. The had evil grins on their faces as they targeted their pray. The scouts.

"Zoycite third general from the negaverse and Eugeal co- leader of Witches 5." Ami looked up from her Micro-Miniature Super Computer.

"Now that we're formally acquainted..." Zoycite began.

"Time to burn your butts off!" Eugeal laughed as she pulled out a giant flamethrower.

-

Usagi walked deeper into the hospital room as the dark eerie sky came through the windows. Kyuusuke was gone. The blonde girl laid silently in the hospital bed, her eyes glued shut. Usagi read the clipboard hanging from the bed.

Minako Aino
Coma

A elegant, but frightening voice filled the room. Sailor Moon turned around instantly her eyes widening, "She's a scout."

-

The man disappeared as the girl pointed her weapon at the girls. Zoycite reappeared in front of Mercury his sweet smile turning to a vicious grin. "Boo." He whispered into her eat before blood was shed. His evil giggle filling the air.

"Mercury!" The two friends screamed. More people began to fall. Skin was burned, smoke rising. Blood, thickening down arms, and heads. Trailing down as a giant hole plunged through people's stomachs. The two ducked as a fire ball headed their way. Bodies behind others fell as they were all shot. Mars and Jupiter had tears in their eyes. Mercury laying silently beside them.

"You'll never win." The red head laughed as she pointed the flamethrower at them. Mars took a deep breath and stood in front of Jupiter fire escaping her palms.

"M-Mars!"