28. Star Falls

Venus rushed to Tuxedo Masks side.

"Ready?" She positioned. He nodded with a gulp.

"Now where are the bastards anyway?" He asked. Sailor Moon screamed, and ran rapidly as a humungous dark storm cloud chased her.

"This son of a bitch, hands off you piece of pollution!" Sailor Moon exclaimed.

"Finally she's here..." Sailor Venus sweat dropped.

"What the hell did you bring along with you?!" Tuxedo mask cursed.

"I swear I didn't fart!" Sailor Moon claimed. As she rushed behind the two. Suddenly they were surrounded with terrifying enemy's. The three sweated with fear.

"Uh uh..." Sailor Venus gulped.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Sailor Moon cried.

"Believe in yourself, and you can a-accomplish anything." Tuxedo Mask lectured but still shaking with fright.

-

Sailor StarMaker positioned herself as she stared in the evil eyes of her opponents. Sailor Tin Nyanko glared at the Stars. She grinned taking out Sailor StarHealer drastically. Healer gasped for air as pain struck her and seeped through her body.

"NOOO!" StarFighter screamed reaching out to Healer.

"Star Gentle Uterus!" StarMaker cried as multiple balls of lights plunged at the enemies leaving StarFighter to knock out the girl which would be easy since she was already weak from the other attacks.

"Star... Serious-" She attempted to yell, but she fell immediately anyway. The two stars rushed to Healers side, healer smiled weakly up at her friends.

"Great j-job!" She gave them both a thumbs up with a mild chuckle that was very weak.